Chapter: 10

(Unedited)

I open the door and get greeted with the baring high sound of Linkin Park song. I look around to see a house in MESS, I mean what the hell is going on here? What can be done so much in such a short amount of time.

"Asher" I shout, cranking my neck searching for him. The mess is so much, definitely I'm not gonna help him.

"Asher" I shout little louder so it can be heard above his blasting music.

"Hey" he smiles widley coming out of his room, only half his body is visible and other half in his room.

"You are back, how was school?" He asks smiling.

"Yeah. I'm back. What have you done ash? What have you done to the house?" I ask slightly angry.

"Ummm, what" he asks looking around, realising what has he done. I glare. He smiles sheepishly.

"Clean the mess, I'll be back in 20 minutes. You know how mad will be mom when sje sees house in a mess" I say and he gulps realising how much of a clean freak mom is.

I stride towards my bedroom.

I close the door behind me. Well my room is white in colour I meant the walls and a normal size bed and I have a walk incloset...duhhh I was kidding, I don't have a walk in closet but I have a normal one, and I have two windows. One facing neighbour and other towards back of our lawn. I change into striped white and black top and step into torn shorts. I brush my brunette hair and leave it as it is.

Its fine.... I shrug my shoulder.

I grab a banana from the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter. Before exiting "Ash I'm leaving don't forget to clean up" I shout and close the door behind me before hearing his  faint "yeahhh".

I walk down the street to the flower store, where I'll be meeting Brayn........

So this happened at school...

I enter into cafeteria and walk towards Cassie as I take the opposite seat in front of her.
"What's wrong with you?" I ask her as I notice her acting wierdly.

"Nothing, I don't know if its normal thing or not okay, but I find it wierd or may be its not wierd or-"

"Cas, relax and take a deep breath and then what happened"

"I'm alright." She smiles at me after takimg a deep breath. I nod slowly, "Is it wierd that Brayn sat beside me?" She asks with tensed look on her face.

"Wow" I say little loudly which gains slight attention from the neighbour tables. I duck my head.

"How can that be a bad thing girl, I mean in this school it is every girl's dream to sit beside Aiden and Brayn a-"

"It wouldn't be scary if he chose to sit beside me in all the classes we shared, he even made one of the guy who was sitting beside me to sit in other seat so he could be in his place, when he had other seats to chose." She says blushing hiding her face from my view.

"Ahhh, someone has turned into tomato" I say teasing her, I laugh more when she hides her face. "You go girl" I fist bump in air.

"You know what more happened?" She says excitedly. I rise my eyebrows amused, at how happy she is.

"He helped me-"

Same time I see Brayn standing a little far from Cassies's back and signalling me. I look at Cassie that she isn't aware of what's going on, she is so much into Brayn. She is a goner. He signals me a 'Hai', I smile and return the gesture, he immideatly signals me not to tell Cassie anything about it.