Chapter: 9

"So how is studies going on Asher?" Mom asks him.

"Going good" he nods his head as he separates the peas from his plate.

"How is school?" He asks me lifting his head and looking at me.

"Same" I reply.

I eat the dinner silently as Mom and Asher gets into the conversation something about his project and plans. He was always a brainy and matured member in the family, Always. He lights up the house whenever he comes home, he teases me with his words that trigger me a lot which my parents find it very amusing.

Glad I entertain them. Hummm.

My mom and Asher were always close, I always prefered to be alone, not that I dont love them, I do but I prefer being alone.

No I am not a loner.

I lie on my bed and stare the white roof covering my room. My phone pings signaling a message from unknown number

See you tomorrow or between classes or after school or before school. Get ready. Kisses -A

If I was in Pretty Little Liars show I would have sent a quick SOS to Cassie. Out of curiosity I send a message

A? Aiden?

After some seconds I get a reply saying

Knew you would be having number,who doesn't have? -A

I DID NOT HAVE YOUR NUMBER. How did you get my number.

Yeh right you did not have my number,sure kitty whatever makes so sleep at night just hold it tight. Good night.

Aghhh. Great. He has my number. Now what?. I groan and pull the duvet over my head. Just wait and watch my dear my subconscious winks at me.

"Shut up" I mutter to myself and sleep. Seriously I need to get checked up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Here" I pass the Mocha to Cassie who is currently texting someone.

"Oh, Thanks" she grins at me.

"I hate school Ivy" she groans as she places her head on the table

"You know I LOVE LOVE LOVE It" I saying faking enthusiasm.

She rolls her eyes and suddenly her eyes light up

Ah oh this isn't good.

"Shall we skip" she asks her eyes sparkling, loving her idea.

"No" I state.

"Come on Ivy pleaseeeeeeee"

"Its time we need to leave" I say as I grab my bag and coffee.

"Kill me" she says dramatically by stabbing her heart.

"Not so fast babe, its all about the slow poison" I wink at her and we head towards the school in her car.

I try to ask her about Bryan, if she really likes him, then I am up with her.

"Hey Cass" I call her.

"Hummumhm" she says

"You know Brayn dropped me home yesterday" I say gauging for any reaction.

"Yeah? Good you didn't walk home. I am sorry I couldn't drop you" she says looking sorry and turns to face the road.

"No that's okay. I shouldn't have gone with him right? I mean I don't know him and all....." what am I talking.

"Whole school knows about him, he is a good guy. He dropped you right and didn't do anything" she says concentrating on the road.

Woah she just told about him like three lines about him that too appreciating.

"Woah Cass wassup? You don't trust guys easily, sooooooo?" I ask grining widely

"What?"

"You are hiding something from me" I wiggle my eyebrows and ask her

"Noo" she turns red.

"Don't tell me you don't like him" I say turning completely towards her.

"Ivyyy" she blushes

"Look at our tomato" I say referring to her red face.

"Shut up" she mutters.

"What did he do? To make my bestfriend blush so porfously" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Nothing. He just helped me pick up my notes, he is a cool guy and very sweet. I like him. We accidentally met other day at the cafe when, we spoke for sometime, he is a cool nice guy, he walked me home too, he is sweet" she nods her head.

I stare at her.

Stare.
Stare.
Stare.

She turns towards me and to road and again she turns to me again to road and again.

"Ivy you are scaring me" she says looking at me once again.

"One" I take out my thumb finger "you stated him 'sweet' twice" I take out my forefinger and count it two "You just told about him so much and three you didn't tell me you met and walked you home, which I ll talk to you later and finally four you freaking told YOU LIKE HIM" she stops the car in the parking lot which I didn't realise we reached early.

"Ivy I was planing on telling you about our meeting-"

"You keep planing. This isn't over. And grear news you like him" I grin at her.

"Ivy I do not-"

I slam the door and cut her words in the middle, and walk off before she slams me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I enter into the class, take an empty seat and wait for the teacher to start the class. Teacher enters and starts the class but just after 10 minutes, in enters the school's bad boy Aiden to warm us with his glory. Ms. Keneddy doesn't waste her time on him, she just tells him to get into the class fast and to stop disturbing the class with the gritted teeth. Well he is that nerve wreaking. Ahhh

This time the seat next to me is occupied which I am very greatful for. As he walks past my seat he winks at me, which in return I hear few gasps and get some serious glares from the girls. This guy is gonna make my life living hell, marks my words.

After five minutes, Something hits my head and lands on the floor beside my seat. I pick it up to see an eraser wrapped with a paper,
Meet you after school in the parking lot-A

I turn around to see him winking at ne again, that sexy smirk ahhh...

"Shut up" I mutter

"What?" Lisa asks me, the one who is sitting beside me.

"Sorry, that wasn't for you" I smile at her seepeshly.

"Oka-y" she looks at me wierdly.

Note my words Ivy, he walked into your life, the life won't be same anymore.

More death glares.

Spare me.

I knew you were trouble when you walked in - Taylor Swift

PK

Hey guys,
Here is a new chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Keep reading
Ciao ;)