Chapter: 13

"Hey cutipie" greets Cassie as soon as I step outside of my classroom.

"Heya" I greet her back. We both walk towards my locker and Cassie continues

"Atlast the classes are over. How was your day till now?" I look suspiciously at her. Like these types of questions are not from her, these are more like something weird Cassandra.

"Yeh, it was quit okaiesh today. How was yours?" I ask back.

"Good" she ends her answer with single word. She always rants about school being boring and how much how waste of time it is and her list goes on and on.
I pack up my things, buckle my bag and hang it on my shoulder, closing the locker door.

"Wassup?" I turn and face directly towards her folding my hands waiting for her answer.

"Ummm, huh why?" She asks me stammering and laughing nervously. I fold my hands and wait for her to tell me the answer, letting her know that she is hiding something and she is not leaving untill it is out.

"Hey babe" greets Bryson as he stands beside Cassie and wraps his hand around her.

"Hey" she greets back and smiles at him to which he returns the smile looking down at her. After their lovey dovey smart bubble thing, Bryson greets me to which I greet back.

"If you are ready, lets go?"he asks Cassie to which she looks nervously at me.

"Yeah" she says, not sure. I look at her wierldy.

"Okay." He smiles and his eyes sparkle. "She has the keys right?" He asks.

"What keys?" I ask confused.

"Car keys, dint you tell her that I am dropping you back home today?" He asks confused to Cassie.

I laugh at her, this what she was hiding from me till now, thinking what I would think. "Go have fun Cas" I hug her. She gives me the keys of her car but still worried look on her face is etched, Bryson gets a call amd walks away from us. "Hey I am good okay, why are you giving the look as if I am gona fry you something" Iaugh at her.

"Act-" she is cut off as Bryson interrupts "So shall we leave?" He asks Cassie after finishing talking on his phone call.

She just nods her head and hugs me then walks off. She looks at me the same way before as if I am gonna rip her head off. May be she is scared that she isn't dropping me home and I will be angry on her, silly girl. I will talk to her about this after dinner.

I walk towards the car parking lot of our school. I spot Cassie's car and press on the car remote, to which car unlocks. I walk towards it and open the door of driver side. As I sit in, I see the passager side door being open to see non other than Aiden.

"What are you doing?" I ask out angrily, I didn't mean it to come out so sharp. He looks taken back for a second and recovers back to his old self and smiles at me.

"Angry kitten looks sexy" he says and winks at me.

I glare at him, he just easily opens the door and makes him comfortable in the passager seat. I watch him with shock. What the hell is going on here?

"Excuse me, this isn't your car so kindly please" I say and show him the way to exit the door.

"Neither is this your car" he says and rests his head back on the head rest closing his eyes.

"This is my friend car, and I need not give you any explanation" I counter back.

"Exactly your bestfriend's boyfrirnd that is my bestfriend has took my car as I picked him up from home today morning" he says and rests his head back

"This doesn't give any excuse for you to sit in this car"

"Didn't you understand till now?" He asks me cranking his neck towards me. I just shake my head with confused look on my face.

"Its simple, as my bestfriend took my car, he told his girlfriend to drop me from her bestfriend" he says and looks at me as if whatever he said has gone into my head or not. Obviously I got it.

"Then go and take a drop from her bestfriend" I glare at me.

He bangs his head on headrest once. Then it hit me. Her best friend is none other than ME.

What the.

"Stop it. That is my favourite one" I press the backward button of the music player as he keeps on changing the songs.

"The gay band right?" he counters at me.

"Shut up alright. You don't even know a bit of them." I glare at him as he says things about one direction. He just laughs. Not to find good in him but must say a point. His laughter is just beautiful.

"Will you tell me which way now next?" I ask him. Yes. I agreed to drop him off as my so called bestfriend stuck me with none other than school's badboy. Now it makes sense huh, she was scared and nervous about this thing and I didn't have a single idea about it. She will get it from me. Here I come Casss.

"The right and third house" he says.
I turn right and stop at third house.
He takes his bag from backseat and closes the door. I would have gone home normally but what shocked me is. He strides eaily towards my side bends down a little keeping his hand on the bezel of my window side sexy.

"Thank you" he says and takes off my band from my hair saying "you look more beautiful now" he winks and I sit there shocked. He walks off bidding bye.

PK

Hey lovelies,

Here, I am back. I know its been a very very very very very long days or even a month and I am sorry for that.

I ll be updating other capters soon and I am sorry for late update again please do read

Pls don't forget to vote and comment.

Keep reading :D

Lov ya all ❤

Ciao