Prolog

There once were three brothers who ruled a land called Minecraft together in peace and harmony. These brothers were called Notch, the oldest, Steve, the middle and lastly Brine, the youngest. One day while out hunting Notch had the idea to go mining. Steve and Brine readily agreed and once they found a cave they set about to mining. After several long hours of digging the three came upon an abandoned mine shaft. When they saw what they found the three were ecstatic for you can find many valuable things in a mine shaft. They quickly started exploring and soon came across the one mineral they had been searching and hoping to find. Diamonds. But as fate would have it there luck just ran out. There was a mob spawned near by and before they could react and get rid of it started spawning skeletons and zombies. the brothers fought valiantly and Steve and Notch were able to limp back up to the surface but Brine was left behind. He had been shot by a skeleton which should have been fatal but missed by just enough that he was able to watch his brothers leave before blacking out. Steve and Notch had gone home and grieved for days before finally going back down the shaft for there brother. The whole kingdom grieved with them and Notch named him a hero. When they went down this time they were ready for the mobs. They were not ready for what they saw though. Brine was still alive and he had healed from the wound. He attacked them when he saw them like he had gone completely ferial. The two brothers ran from the monster that used to be there brother. Years passed and the sightings of Herobrine, as he was now being called, rose along with the murder rates until finally Notch and Steve confronted him and sent him to the nether. But Herobrine wasn't done yet, he had gained powers when he was healed and after several more years of piece he came back. This time stronger and with an army of hostile mobs. He laid waste to the country side and once more Steve and Notch were forced to confront him. This time Notch had realized he had powers and this battle was quick with few casualties on both sides. Herobrine retreated to the nether and stayed there for many more years. Peace fell over the land of Minecraft and all was well, except for the occasional sighting Herobrine was dismissed as an old wives tale. One to scare naughty children with at night and scare friends with around the camp fire. But after many years Herobrine came back, this time quieter and under the radar. He came up and went back so quickly that neither Notch nor Steve realized he had come. Several months later Herobrine had opened his front door at his castle in the nether only to find a box holding a baby girl. He took care of it for two years before his brothers found out. When Steve heard this he got jealous and formed a team to go to the nether. The cover he used was that they were going to get rid of the threat of Herobrine while in reality when his team set out to place the TNT and find Herobrine he located the child's room and took her for his own. Several years passed and Steve raised the child as his own. The girl didn't suspect anything, they even told her Herobrine was just a story until one day a spy from his army saw Steve and the girl. He reported this to Herobrine who then went up disguised as a teenager and enrolled in her school. He was able to lure her and the kids of the group who took her into the forest where he planned to kill them. This plan was added to once their parents showed up and he trapped them too. Once he had Steve trapped he dragged the girl over and stabbed her to cause Steve the same pain that he felt when his daughter was taken. Steve, shaken to the core, told Herobrine the truth and they quickly tried to save the girl. They were successful in saving her and were also able to capture Herobrine. The girl had also learned the truth about her life and she and her friends devised a plan to free Herobrine from the dungeon. They were able to but at a price. There parents started to hunt them and were successful in getting them back but only some. The others who had escaped went to another kingdom only to find their parents were going to kill their friends. A plan was devised by the remaining three and they went together to help free their friends. On the day of the execution they stood on one of the towers and shot the ropes on their friends and a battle ensued. During which an old enemy reappeared from their parents past. This same enemy kidnapped the girl during the battle and took her to the end where he used her as bait for Herobrine, Steve and Notch. It worked but the old enemy got what was coming to him. They took the girl back which caused a battle with the mobs who had wanted her. They defeated the army and were all happy for a while until Steve and Herobrine started to fight over her. She ran away and they looked for her for years. She changed her name, her hair and her clothes, hoping they wouldn't find her. They are still looking for her now.

This is her story, the story of Crystal, Diamond or as she is now called

Mineral.

---

A/N IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! THE NEW BOOK IS UP! How you liked the intro and like I said before if you haven't read the first book READ IT! You will be confused if you don't. The next chapter will be up once we get at least 5 votes. So until then

SEE YA My Foxes! ^+^