Hey Min

She found a chest right away with an enchanted stone sword, leather chest plate, dyed blue, and several other pieces of armor, mostly more chest plates and pants. She took them and put them on, putting the sword on her back. She ran forward until she came to a lake. In the middle was a mound with what looked like a chest in the middle. Mineral took a step back before running to the edge and diving in. She swam as fast as she could to the middle and pulled herself out already tired.

"I really need to practice more" Mineral mumbled to herself as she climbed up the hill towards the chest.

She pulled herself up next to the chest just as another hand appeared on the other side. Mineral pulled out her sword and readied herself. Another hand gripped the edge and soon his head was visible.

"Oh, its you" Mineral said as Cap pulled himself up.

"Hey, I thought they got you" He said smiling

"Not yet and I plan to keep it that way" Mineral said. She still had her sword out.

"Why don't we team? That way we can last longer" Cap said. Mineral smiled at him.

"Sorry but I know your family" Mineral said and dove back into the lake. Cap watched her swim back to shore before opening the chest. It was empty.

"Mineral!" Cap yelled and watched as she got to shore and turned to him holding an iron sword and bow. She now had iron armor on too.

"Hey! You snooze you loose!" She called back before running off into the forest. Cap chuckled and sat on the edge watching her go. Once she was out of sight he jumped off into the water and headed the other way.

Mineral ran into the forest and watched for anyone to come her way. She had managed to loot the chest when she distracted Cap but knew he wouldn't be far behind her. An arrow whizzed past her head and she turned to see a girl holding a bow pointed at her. Another arrow was notched and she let it fly. Mineral dodged and ran forward. The girl was shooting rapidly at her and one managed to graze Mineral's shoulder but she brushed it off. Mineral pulled out her sword and slashed at the girl. What would have been a deadly blow made the girl disappear.

 In these games instead of dying you're teleported away with a death blow while minor blows will show up. After the games everyone is healed, any minor cuts, scrapes and bruises disappear. All the stuff you had in the games is put into a chest  

Mineral smiled to herself and started looking through the girl's stuff. She took several arrows before walking off. there was nothing else useful to her.

'Death match will start in four minutes' The speaker from before said making Mineral pause before looking at the board. Only three people were left. Her, Cap and some random guy with a squid face. His disappeared seconds later and Mineral was teleported to the middle.

"I thought we had four minutes" She muttered and jumped off the platform she was on.

"Ready Mineral?" Cap asked from the other side of the arena. He was decked out in full iron with a diamond sword and walking around the center.

"Where'd you get the stuff?" she asked walking the same way.

"I found another chest full" He said. Suddenly he jumped forward and ran right at her. Mineral pulled out her sword and blocked his move. She pushed him back and readied her sword for another attack. Cap chuckled and looked at her.

"You're fast, know that?" He asked

"You have to be when you live with a dragon" Mineral said smiling. She lunged forward and sent a blow at his legs. He jumped and kicked her in the chest, sending her sprawling back. She tried to get up but one of his feet on her stopped her.