I see the gates!

A/N i have nothing to say right now.

-----

"Faster! faster!" Creed sang as they rode along. Herobrine spurred the horse faster and Creed giggled as the wind  went through his hair. The boy tightened his grip on Herobrine's shirt as he tried not to fall off. Herobrine smiled and urged the horse faster.

"Hero! Slow down or you'lll get someone killed!" Briar called as she and Angle rode behind them. Herobrine slowed the horse to a fast trot. Creed looked out from behnd Herobrine at the senery around them.

"What's that?" He asked pointing to something moving in the woods to there right.

"What's what?" Herobrine asked looking in. He didnt see anything.

"That" Creed said. He stood up on the saddle and Herobrine slowed the horse even more.

"Creed, sit down" Herobrine said but instead Creed jumped down and ran into the forest.

"Creed!" Herobrine stopped the horse and jumped off running after him. Herobrine looked around and saw the back of Creed's shirt start to disappear behind a tree. He ran up to it and saw Creed holding something. He turned around and Herobrine saw he was holding a wolf pup.

"Can we keep him?" Creed asked looking up at Herobrine. The pup was happily wagging its tail and looking at Herobrine with bright blue eyes. Herobrine shifted slightly and sighed as Creed looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure" Herobrine said and picked them both up "But we have to get back now" He started running back to the trail and came out to Steve running out.

"I couldn't find him" Steve said panting.

"No need, I have him" Herobrine said as he set Creed down. Creed in turn set the pup down and it started to run around in the clearing, yapping excitedly. Steve stared at it confused.

"Where did that come from?" He asked pointing at the pup. It stopped running and stared at the forest where they had just come from and started growling. Herobrine pulled out his sword at the same time Notch and Steve did and faced the forest. There was a rustle but nothing came out and after several minutes of waiting Herobrine put his sword away. He picked up creed and the wolf pup, who had calmed down, and put them on the back of the horse before mounting himself.

"Lets get out of here before whatever that was comes back" Herobrine said and they started to ride off again.

It didn't take long before they reached the edge of the Fox kingdom.

"I see the gates!" Angle said and pointed in front of them. Sure enough a huge wall was built around a castle with one central gate were everyone was going in and out.

"Lets head in then" Herobrine said and spurred his horse forward. The wolf pup yapped and wagged its tail faster at the sight of the castle. Creed reached back and pet it.

"I think he knows where we are" Creed said. "I wonder if he's from here" Creed looked at the walls.

"He might be but I doubt it" Herobrine said looking back at Creed. he was staring at the walls in awe.

"There huge" Angel said as she passed underneath them. They were stopped before they could enter.

"State your name and business" One of the guards said. Herobrine took out the invitation.

"We were invited by Kye" Herobrine said. The guard nodded and waved them through. They rode to the gates of the castle and were waved through again by more guards. Once inside four more guards came and too the horses to the stables as others lead the group inside.