You've got to be kidding

A/N I know it's been a while but I've got to say one thing. I didn't have wifi for a week so I wasn't able to update at all. Please forgive me and I hope you like the chapter!

"yea, camp was pretty cool for you wasn't it?"

Jealous much?

"Might be"

Well sorry you didn't come.

*grumbles* "It was boring all week.. Nothing went on"

Oh well Phil. Sorry you're not easily distracted.

"wow, you're in a mood"

Let's get on with the chapter!

"Moody!"

--------------------------------

Mineral glared at the angels as they surrounded her. The emerald sword in front of her warning ten to keep back. One of them, obviously one of the newer ones, let out a deep sigh.

"Why are we doing this again?" He asked.

"Because she's a danger" the ginger one said again

"For the last time I am not dangerous!" Mineral said exasperated. "I am not like my father!"

"But you have fathers blood. That's enough f-" gingei started but Mineral cut us off.

"Well, he is my father. I'd hope I have some part of him in me. Dot want another Steve repeat" mineral replied, muttering the last part. He stared at her confused and slightly annoyed.

"You obviously don't want to come peacefully" gingei stated "but we'll give you one more chance" mineral grinned

"That's your first mistake" she said. One look around told her she's surrounded. Another reveals all the noobs of the group were behind her. She smirked and lunged towards them, they panicked and tried to block her. She was able to get through with a few hits.

She raced through the forest, the guards flying after and gaining. The sound of their yelling helping her go faster.

The forest turned darker the further she ran and soon it was as if an eclipse had enveloped the aither. Regardless of the scenery change, Mineral kept running. The wing beats behind her seemed to falter. They picked up though soon as try tried to catch up. But that pause was all she needed.

Mineral had already disappeared into the forest.

Lora was headed back to her home in the swamp after her 'job well done'. But it didn't feel like that to her. Something was... Off for her. Something wasn't right. She shrugged it off and unlocked her house. In the main pats of the house, kitchen, living room and dining room, it looked normal. But with a flick of a switch that all changed.

A weapons cabinet popped out of the china cabinet. The fridge turned to reveal the armory and a trap door opened up in the corner of the living room under the rug leading to a laboratory and brewing station. But at the moment she just walked upstairs to her bedroom. It had been a long time since she had been home.

She walked upstairs and into the one room. And nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw the ghastly pale figure sitting in a chair in the corner.

"How'd you get in here?" Lora asked glaring at Israphel.

"Your door was unlocked" he said, pointedly sitting in front of her broken bedroom window. She made a mental note to put bars over them later. Or just remove them entirely.

"Sure" she said walking over to her dresser "what do you want?"

"Your job isn't done" Israphel stated and stood up. Lora looked at him confused.