Can there really be a...Rescue?

A/N Don't hate on me or anyone one used in this story. They chose what they wanted there characters to do. K? Good. Now lets get to the story!

----------

"You" Louise said turning to face Herobrine. He looked furious and the flames from his headphones were glowing so bright the others could see them through his hood. Herobrine looked at him confused.

Before anyone could stop him, Louise launched himself at Herobrine. In surprise, Herobrine fell onto his back and Louise pinned him to the ground, a sword pressed against his throat.

"Louise! Don't do it!" Holly screamed at him. Louise ignored her and stared down at Herobrine with hate in his eyes. In return Herobrine stared up at him in surprise. He got over it and kicked Louise off.

"What are you doing?" Herobrine asked as he stood up. Louise wasn't going to give up easy though. He went to jump at Herobrine again but this time he was stopped. Holly grabbed one arm while Katie grabbed his other and together they tried to hold him back.

"Louise! Stop!" Katie said, struggling to hold him. "You don't have to do this!"

"Yes I do!" Louise snapped back "He killed my family!" Katie almost let go. Everybody else in the room went silent. Herobrine rolled his eyes and looked at them.

"Like that's hard for you to believe" He said before turning to Louise "I'm sorry for whatever I did in the past but I've changed now"

"You can't change" Louise growled "You're evil and always will be" He struggled harder. Herobrine's eyes flashed in irritation.

"Everyone can change. Especially an immortal" Herobrine replied. Louise growled again as Herobrine walked closer. "Who are you anyways?"

"He's one of the ones who found Creed" Kye answered from. Herobrine stopped and looked at her.

"Really?" Herobrine asked surprised "How did you find him?" He asked still looking at Kye.

"Jonas, Phil and Seto had taken Angel to the library remember?" Kye said.

"Yes, yes. I know that but how did you find Creed?" Herobrine asked.

"I had taken Creed to the library also" Sydney said timidly stepping forward timidly. Herobrine looked over at her. She continued.

"I had to return some books so I told him to go and see if he could find anything good for him to read. Once I was done I went to find him and saw him talking to Jonas" she blushed a bit. Jonas took it from there.

"We had heard Angel talking to someone and went to investigate. When we turned the corner we found her with Creed" Jonas said "I didn't believe my eyes at first either. Not until he actually ran up to me"

"Same here, I didn't realize who he was until he started talking" Phil said. Just then the doors opened again as Notch and Steve ran in.

"We heard Creed was found" Notch said panting "Where is he?" Louise, Katie and the rest stared in shock at them.

"He's out in the garden with Angel" Phil replied.

"Who's with them?" Steve asked. Phil's eyes grew wide and he disappeared. Everyone turned back to the small group and looked at them.

"Who are they?" Notch asked. Louise had stopped struggling and Katie and Holly had let go of him.

"The one's who found him" Kye answered.

"I had asked them to come here to see if they knew anything about where Mineral and Crystal might be" Jonas said

"Well then" Notch said smiling "Why don't you all take your jackets off and stay a while."