Hi

"Did you hear that?" Angel asked looking at Creed. He nodded with a smile on his face. They had been listening to the conversation in the guard house and had been following her since then.

"Come on!" Creed said and ran out the door with Angel following close behind.

"What are we doing?" Angel asked following him.

"I want to talk to her" Creed said

"Why?" Angel asked

"Because she sounds a lot like the girl from daddy's stories" Creed said.

"Diamond?" Angel asked "She was a warrior though, this girl is a leader"

"But did you hear the way she was talking? That sounded a lot like how daddy described her" Creed said. They had reached the front doors and saw they were open. It was raining still but not as hard as earlier. They could see a figure running through the rain and down the street.

"Come on!" Creed ran after it. Angel hesitated for a moment before following her brother out.  They followed the person down the street and to what looked like an inn.

"Should we go in?" Angel asked looking at Creed. He nodded and opened the door. He held it open for her and she walked in after him. The place was packed with people but they saw the person they were looking for right away. She was sitting on a stool next to the bar with her head in her hands waiting. Creed gingerly walked up to her and pulled on the edge of her shirt. She looked down in surprise.

"Hi" Creed Squeaked out

"Hi" She answered gently "What are you doing in here? It's not a place for you two" She asked as Angel came up behind him.

"We were following you" Angel piped up and looked her in the eyes with a smile. The girl smiled back.

"And why would you do that?" The girl asked looking at them

"Because he wanted to talk to you" Angel said pointing at Creed. The girl leaned down towards him.

'"And what did you want to talk about?" She asked smirked. He hopped up onto one of the seats next to her as Angle did the same.

"What's it like to be the leader?" Creed asked as a man came up from the other side of the bar.

"Hey Min, who're the two little folk next to you?" He asked.

"My names Angel" Angle said and leaned over the bar for a handshake. The man smiled and shook her hand.

"I'm Creed" Creed did the same.

"They just wanted to talk to me for some reason" Mineral said smiling "I'll pay for whatever they want" She offered. Angel and Creed looked over at her astonished.

"You two are hungry right?" Mineral asked looking over at them. Angel nodded and picked up a menu.

"Can I have some milk and cake?" She asked looking at Mineral

"Sure, same for you right?" She asked pointing at Creed. He nodded happily

"Three orders of cake and milk" Mineral said to the man.

"Anything else to drink?" The man asked looking at Mineral "We just got a new shipment"

"Freddy, you know I don't drink" Mineral said in a serious tone "Especially with little kids. Apparently I have to watch them right now and even I can't do that drunk"

The man shrugged and walked off. Mineral turned back to Creed.

"To answer your question, its pretty hard actually. Fun since I'm ruling with one of my best friends but it can be really tough" She said. Creed nodded and Freddy came back holding three plates with cake and some milk and set it down in front of them.