Da begining

A/N Hey first real chapter right here, lets get to it!

------

The figure slipped silently down the hall towards the room at the end, carefully avoiding guards and maids working there way through the castle. It snuck through the door and walked towards the bed which had a lump under the covers. Carefully, the figure pulled something from it's pocket and slipped over to the side of the bed. It ripped the covers off and jumped back.

"Kye!" Mineral shouted as the covers were ripped off her. Her bed head was horrible and she was looking around like she was looking for someone to murder. Kye was up in the rafters laughing her head off with a camera held in her hands.

"What's wrong? Don't like being woken up like that?" Kye asked as she dropped down. Mineral smiled and jumped off her bed at Kye, tackling her to the ground.

"No, I don't. And you should know that since you do that ALL THE TIME!" Mineral shouted the last part. Kye was still laughing as Mineral tried to grab the camera.

"Come on! Please delete that picture" Mineral pleaded as Kye pushed her off. She looked at the camera and smiled.

"Nope, that's a keeper" Kye said and ran out of the room.

Mineral fell back on the bed and sighed. She was too pumped up from that to go back to sleep so she decided to get dressed. She walked over to her closet and pulled out some jeans, an orange shirt and a grey hoodie and went into the bathroom to get ready. She turned the shower on and stepped in. Warm water rushed over her as she lathered her hair. All remaining sleep was washed away with the water and she finally stepped out after thirty minutes. She pulled on her clothes and blow dried her ginger hair. Finally she took her contacts case and popped the green lenses in. She looked in the mirror and grinned before heading out into the hall.

"Good morning Miss Mineral" One of the maids said as she passed.

"Good morning" Mineral said with a smile and nodding. She started running down the corridor until she came to the dining hall and burst through the doors. Kye was at the head table showing the picture to Endra, the commander of the army and third in command behind Kye and Mineral. She had purple/ pink eyes and jet black hair. Today she was wearing a black tank top and black skinny pants with her usual black boots studded silver at the tips. Her wings were showing too. She didn't have feathery, angle type wings, no she had black bat wings. She was the ender dragon after all. She preferred to stay up in the over world and since Mineral and Kye had made peace with her she would stay with them on one condition. She had to stay as a human. She had agreed readily but her wings, claws and tail slipped out now and then but no one seemed to mind.

"I thought you would delete that!" Mineral said as she sat down. Endra was laughing her head off at the sight.

"Oh, I am never deleting this" Kye said and put the camera away. She seemed more hyper than usual. Mineral eyed her cautiously before standing up.

"I'm going for a walk" Mineral said "Don't worry, I'll be good" She said when she saw Kye's worried look "I'm just going to go to Freddy's for something to eat"

"Ok, but hurry back! I have some exciting news to tell you!" Kye shouted as Mineral ran out of the hall.

Mineral walked out the front door and into the busy street outside. She slipped her hood up and no one noticed as she slipped through the crowd. She walked for a while until she came to where she wanted to go. Freddy's inn, the best place to eat in town. She walked through the doors and was immediately greeted by the man running it all, Freddy himself.

"Hey Min!" He shouted from behind the bar. Mineral walked over and sat down on one of the stools.

"Hey Freddy" Mineral said with a smile.