Double Trouble Boil and Bubble

A/N Hi. I have nothing else to say

STORY!!

----- 3/3

Seto looked down on Mineral as she got up.

"About what?" Mineral asked. She looked him in the eyes waiting for him to reveal her.

"About the murders you've been hiding" He said. She almost let out a sigh of relief but caught it just in time.

"I'm sorry we've been hiding them, we didn't want to freak anyone out" Mineral said "Don't worry either, we have them under control"

"Under control?" Seto asked "Seven of your guards have been killed, all left with a note in their hand"

"Wait, Seven?" Mineral asked looking at him. Kye stepped forward

"Three more were found just now in separate places" She said "All with notes"

Mineral shook her head in sadness.

"What they say this time?" She asked

"They just had letters" Brandon said stepping forward. He handed her the three notes. He was right the only thing on each were two letters

Y/A

S/M

T/O

Seto leaned over and looked at the notes before grabbing them from her hand and holding them closer.

"Looks like you have a real problem" He said and.. Smiled? Mineral looked at him puzzled.

"I know that already but why do you find it funny?" She asked. He turned away, still smiling and stuffed the notes in his pocket.

"No reason, it just looks like your trying to hide a secret and someone has found it out" he said. Mineral's face went pale.

"H-how'd you know?" She asked looking at him. He turned back to her holding a book.

"I'll tell you later" He said "But first, what are you going to do about the murders?"

"Send more guards, go out and look more" She shrugged "There isn't really anything else we can do that we haven't already done" Seto smiled again

"Except one thing" He said

"What would that be?" Mineral asked

"Ask for help" He replied and walked out of the room. Mineral stared after him dumbfounded.

"Could it really be that easy?" Endra asked sitting on the window sill.

"And what did he mean about you hiding a secret someone found out?" Brandon asked.

"That's not relevant right now" Mineral said brushing his question off and walking after Seto. She caught up easily.

"Who do we ask for help?" She asked

"Any of the people here" He said not stopping

"Are you willing to help?" She asked

"I might be" he said as they neared his door. He opened it and turned to her.

"I'll get back to you on it" He said before closing the door in her face. Mineral stood there staring at the door for a moment before sighing and  heading to her room.

She changed into a tight fitting tank-top and shorts and headed to the training room.

"Why do I have to deal with this?" She asked as she punched the training dummy. It bobbed around as she punched it more.