A dogs best friend

A/N Hey Foxes! I'm going to try something different for this chapter. When you see certain cues like (_) that, there will be a letter in there, it means to turn on a certain song. Easiest way would be to go to YouTube and look it up. There will be several songs and I'll list them out here first.

(A) Welcome to the black parade- by my chemical Romance

(B) Bang Bang- Jessie J, Ariana Grande &Nicki Minaj

(C) It's time- Imagine Dragons

(D) Hall of Fame- The Script

and if you have any yourself feel free to put them in the comments ^^

OH, you don't have to listen to the whole song either, just while your'e reading,

"I'm putting one in here!"

No you don't Phil!

"C'mon! They'll love it!"

No!

*snickers* "You'll see it! It's not bad!" *disappears*

------------

Endra growled, pacing back and forth in the hall. her tail swishes irritably. Kye sat thinking and occasionally watching Endra.

"How'd she get away? We had everything set up to get her!" Endra exclaimed snorting a small jet of fire. it accidentally light one of the tapestries but quickly died out again leaving only burnt edges.

"She's skillful. how else was she able to fool the others into believing she was Crystal? she's an impostor it was her job" Kye said bringing her hand back down. her tone was thoughtful also wondering "one part gets me though. in the report"

Endra stopped and say down with a huff. "what would that have been? that she actually does have powers?" her voice conveying her anger. Kye shook her head.

"No, the guards said her eyes light up white. how do you fake that sort of thing without contacts?" Kye asked.

--

(A)

Walking through the old village was like walking through the past. On old, weed covered street corners she could see friends gathering and chatting. to her, the sound of laughter and life was everywhere but to her eyes there was nothing but rot and decay.

The houses, where most of the roofs had collapsed from neglect and storms, loomed on either side of the empty street as if watching her. she walked on with her hands in her pockets.

The center of town was in a slightly better condition but not by much. The store windows had long since been blown out evidence of a griefer was obvious since it looked like several buildings had been blown out and set on fire. the garden in the middle of the square surrounded the dried out fountain. even if the sky was clear and the sun shining the place get cold.

Her pace quickened and she hurried out of there. It was too much. the first town in the kingdoms abandoned and neglected. But to her, it had been her home for three of the four years since se ran away. She wandered down another road and took a left at a dented and rusty sign post, following the path down into the forest.

Her pace quickened more until she was sprinting. then she stopped. ahead of her a small, two story cottage stood in front of her. Compared to the other houses in town this one had faired better. Many of the shingles had come off, looking through the windows everything was covered in dust and the door hung off it's hinges. But other than that it still looked more hospitable than the others.

Mineral walked forward and took hold of the door handle. She pulled but instead of opening it fell off to the side. She cringed slightly. Just another thing she'd need to fix.