Almost the end

A/N let's just jump right in! Songs this chapter are:

(A) Clocks- Coldplay
(B) Battle Cry- Imagine Dragons
(C) Wide Awake- Katy Perry (I'm open to suggestions for this one. Not sure if it fits right) 
(D) People Like Us- Kelly Clarkson

"yay!"

---------------------

(A)

"Jonas! That was the greatest idea ever!" Fluffy called from the back of the group as they made their way down the street.

"Thanks!" Jonas called back laughing. "But I just called them, gotta thank Jack for everything else" he said poing back to the group of endermen following them through the streets. Every once in a while, as they were joking around, one would scare a person but since it was the middle of the night that wasn't too big a problem.

"It was nothing" Jack, the tallest of them, said. "anything to help Phil's kid" he smirked. The others let up a whoop of agreement and both groups burst into laughing.

"So where we going from here?" One of the others asked "Just wandering the night until morning or what?"

"Depends on where we are" Kye said from the front. She held a map infront of her as she walked. "And which kingdom. What street was that?" she asked pointing a road running next to them.

"Oh don't worry so much" Endra said clapping a hand to her back "I'll just fly up and see" And before anyone could object she jumped into the air and flew off over the buildings.

"Endra!" Kye looked up worried. Nova chuckled wallking by her side.

"She'll be fine" He said reassuring "nothing out there that she cant handle"

"yea, but what will these people say when they see a dragon flying through their skies?" she asked still looking up. He shrugged.

"Who ever they are they'll be surpriesd" he said "who knows for sure though?"

Fluffy groaned "anyone else have a killer headache?" he clutched his head as he stumbled forward. Quartz rolled her eyes

"Here" She said pulling out a bottle of milk from her purse "Drink this"

Fluffy took the milk confused and looked at her "Why do you have a bottle of milk in your purse?" Quartz shrugged.

"It helps with a lot more than you'd think" she said walking past.

"Is your purse refrigerated or something?" Nova asked looking at her. Kye smacked his arm.

"What?" he asked "I was just wondering. I thought you had to keep milk cold"

"It's still cold Nova" Quartz rolled her eyes "Of course I'd keep it cold. I don't want to kill anyone with food poisoning"

"I don't think warm milk would give us food poisoning" Kye laughed. "Unless it was the type of warm milk left out in the sun or a long time"

"I think you might be right about that" Nova chuckles. Fluffy nodded behind him.

"Yea, that stuff tastes nasty" he said taking a swig of milk "This is definitely better than sun milk" Quartz smirked.

"Told you" she said with a playful nudge. Fluffy laughed.

"You two are so weird" Budder rolled his eyes. Fluffy smirked at him mischeviously.

"Hey guys" he turned to the others, "I have an idea"

"Oh boy" Kelly sighed "What is it this time?"

"Why do you all assume the worst?" Fluffy asked smirking "Am I really that bad?"

The others looked at each other, shifting uncomfortably. Fluffy frowned and turned back.