I dont have a name right now

Creed and Louise were up in there room working on their latest project. The ultimate prank.

"Guys! Dinner!" Katie called from down stairs

"Well be down in a minute!" Louise called "Creed, pass me the pliers"

"Hey guys! Come down here!" Katie called from the dining room.

"Fine!" Louise called. They ran out the door, leaving there project on the desk half finished.

They burst in and saw everyone else already there. Louise went and took an empty spot. Creed stood in the door, he still didn't know where to sit after two days with them.

"Come on Creed, there's an open seat right over there. Next to Sarah" Louise said smiling. Creed looked to where he was pointing and saw the girl from earlier who still had her hood up. She seemed to be glaring at Louise as Creed carefully walked over and sat down. Almost everyone else was already here and the last to come in was Holly. She came in through the back door with smoke rising off her.

"What were you doing out there? Burning the chicken coop again?" Louise asked laughing. Holly shot him a look. 

"I only did that by accident!" She said trying to defend herself "Besides, I was just taking care of a small pest problem. It seems there was a snake in there this time" Louise looked at her in horror.

"You didn't kill him did you?" He asked. He rushed outside, not even waiting for a response. Holly laughed and pulled the white snake from under her jacket. Stike slithered upstairs with a fairly large lump in his stomach. 

"That should teach him" Holly said looking out the door at Louise running around and calling for Stike "He'll be out there a while. Probably until the zombies drive him in"

"Until then, who's hungry?" Katie asked. They ate and were done in twenty minutes, tops.

Louise came back just like Holly had predicted, chased by the zombies. They could here his shouts from the living room.

"No! you're not getting me today scum bags!" The door burst open and he closed it and leaned heavily on it. He was covered in scratches and marks, from zombies and everything else. 

Louise had just let out a sigh of relief when the zombies started breaking down the door. He Pressed his back against it and tried forcing it close.

"I could use some help!" Louise said. Holly smiled and ran out of the room to the back door while Katie stood up and walked up the steps. Sydney sat calmly on the couch, still reading her book and Safari was up in her room.

"What are they doing?" Creed asked looking up at Sydney. She put the book down and looked over at Louise holding the door shut.

"Don't worry, they're just stopping the zombies from getting in is all" Sydney said going back to her book.

Creed stood up from walked to the window. Outside a swarm of zombies had gathered, all heading towards the door. One popped up in the window right in front of him.

"Ah!" Creed screamed and fell back quickly backing away from the window. Seconds later something hit the zombie and it fell with a groan. 

A blur passed the window and more sounds from the dying zombies came from outside. Creed crawled back to the window and watched as Holly chopped them down one by one, shooting flames once in a while. An arrow came from the roof, downing a spider jockey. Several more followed and soon many of the mobs outside were gone, either back into the forest or dead. The zombies had disappeared from the door and Louise had joined the fight outside. Sydney was still reading calmly on the couch.