Lovey dovey? What?

A/N sorry guys, I'm trying to make the chapters shorter :P

-------------

She launched forward and slashed at Mineral. Mineral immediately snapped into battle mode and blocked it. She pushed it back and swung herself towards Kye with a jab. Kye dodged and slashed Mineral's sword arm, blood started to flow from the wound onto the ground. Mineral put her hand over the wound to try and stem the flow and was almost cut again as Kye rushed her. The others were watching with interest until they saw the blood.

"Hey! Break it up!" Jonas said trying to jump into the ring. Fluffy pulled him back.

"Don't. You'll just get cut down" He said

"They'll be fine" Tomy said. Everyone looked back at him and he shrugged "I can sometimes tell the future if I focus" He looked to his left at something "I can also see anyone who's invisible" He said looking in the same spot.

"Aw" A small voice said before the air started to shimmer. Angle and Creed appeared seconds later smiling and ran over to Tomy.

"How can you do that?" Creed asked looking up at Tomy. He bent down until he could look Creed in the eyes.

"I spent some time with your dad and he taught me how to use my powers" Tomy said smiling "But the powers themselves come from my mom. She had some sorcerer blood in her" 

"Our mommy's a sorceress too!" Angel said excitedly. Everyone laughed and looked back at the fight. Both girls had scrapes on them now and bruises. Both had a murderous look on there face. Mineral stood ready for the next attack. Kye was standing opposite her waiting. They stood facing each other panting heavily.

"I think you should call it a draw!" Quartz yelled at them.

"There's never a draw here, we go until one wins" Kye shouted down.

Mineral launched herself at Kye and tackled her. In one swift move Kye pushed her off onto the floor, placed one foot on her chest and put the sword to her neck. Mineral stopped fighting and went limp under her. She was panting hard.

"And that" Kye said letting Mineral up. "Is how you defeat kitty"

"Sure Kye, it had nothing to do with me just fighting someone" Mineral said "Or the fact I have been running around all day doing stuff" Kye looked at Mineral with her eyebrow raised in question smiling.

"What kind of stuff?" She asked taking her sword and putting it back. Mineral walked over and grabbed one of the towels they had there and started to wipe off the blood on her arms.

"Nothing really, I entered the hunger games with Cap, went around town" Mineral said "Went looking for clues to try and find that guy. You know, the usual"

"What guy?" Budder asked looking at her. Mineral stiffened a bit but then let out a sigh and turned to them.

"There have been several murders in the past few days and we have no clues to who this guy is. I went looking and couldn't turn anything up" Mineral said. Everyone was looking at her with interest now, waiting for her to go on.

"The only this we know for certain is he's trying to spell something out to us" She continued "Every scene has its own note but it gets confusing"

"Could we see the notes?" Nova asked.

"Sure, I'll be right back" Mineral said. She had just gotten herself deeper into this problem and had to find a way out.

She walked down the hall to her room and grabbed the notes, leaving the first one, and headed back to the training room. It was surprisingly quiet and it unsettled Mineral. Usually there were people everywhere. Mineral stopped when she realized something. There weren't any guards around. Mineral ran back to the training room.