Double trouble

A/N wow, I was going to say something but I forgot.

Wait! I remembered. I know I have had a chapter with a similar name but bear with me on this, it'll make sense later on.

-----------------

The thing crept out from behind the throne and Mineral could tell right away it wasn't a normal creeper. It had to be a mutant. She had only read about them in books but it was easy to figure out. Long legs, deformed body, way taller than any normal creeper. Defiantly a mutant.

Israphel must have seen her eyes widen in shock because he let out a maleficent chuckle. He walked closer and brushed a small lock of hair away that had fallen into her face. She stared in shock at his sudden kindness.

"So you remember him, do you?" He asked. Mineral looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. He looked down at her, his anger returned and turned away.

"Of course you don't." He growled. "You wouldn't care either I presume?"

Mineral looked at him confused even more. His eyes lit with hatred and he struck her.

"Lets just get started then" Israphel said. Mineral stared at the ground as an idea formed in her head.

"What do you plan on doing with me?" Mineral asked in a pleasant tone. Surprised, Israphel stopped and looked back at her.

"What do I plan to do?" He repeated "What do I plan to do? Well, answer me this. What does your father do?"

Mineral stared at him.

"I don't know what he's been up to presently" She answered. Israphel slapped her again.

"Then what did he do?" He hissed. Mineral's mouth hung open in shock from the hit. Not because of the hit itself, but the ferocity behind it.

"H- he killed" She said quietly. Israphel smiled a bit and looked down at her

"And why did he kill?" He asked. Mineral had to swallow the bile rising in her throat.

"For many different reasons" She said "because he was board or felt like it. Some times as sa-" It hit her and she stared intensely at the ground.

"Go on" Israphel prodded with a smile. He knew she found out but wanted her to spell it out.

"Sacrifices" She said in a hard, hate filled voice. She looked up into his eyes, a hateful expression showing on it. Israphel only laughed.

"That makes you look so much like him" He said "Now, lets get started" He nodded to someone behind Mineral and she felt something pierce her arm before her eyes got blurry.

The last thing she saw before she blacked out completely was the surprised look on Israphel's face as fighting broke out.

Seto, Sky, Jerome, Bajan and Steve had volunteered to go with Brandon to rescue Crystal and Mineral. What the others weren't expecting was only Mineral being brought out with no sign of Crystal, that they knew about.

"Where's Crystal?" Sky asked standing next to Seto. Seto shrugged.

"I don't know" He lied. He knew Mineral wouldn't like it if he told them her secret and didn't want to risk her running off again incase things didn't go as planned.

"I thought they said they had Crystal too" Jerome said from Seto's other side. Seto turned to him.

"They must have lied" Seto responded. He was going to say more but the people in front of them shushed him.