Breaking out

A/N this is going to start out on a weird pace. Like always, prepare your feels and the winners will be introduced later on in the story. Wait, Phil. why are you in my house?

"I was hungry"

And you came here why?

*Shrugs* "You have better food than what's at my house"

Um, ok. So *Glances over at Phil* Lets, lets just get in with the story *Looks at Phil* Ok, you're kinda creeping me out now.

"I know"

------------

Israphel paced back and fourth in his throne room. Something bothered him but he didn't know what.

"Brandon!" He called. Seconds later the doors opened and he rushed in. Brandon knelt in front of him and looked down.

"Yes sir?" He asked. Israphel walked up and kicked him across the room. He hit a wall and slid down it.

"That was for not coming fast enough" Israphel said walking back over. "I am troubled Brandon"

Brandon carefully stood up and leaned against the wall.

"About what sir?" He asked knowing if he didn't he would only be beaten more.

"The prisoners" Israphel said "I am starting to doubt letting the girl go alive. When are we supposed to let the next go again?"

"Tomorrow sir" Brandon answered. Israphel nodded.

"And they are not being fed correct?" He asked. Brandon paused before answering. Israphel turned to him

"Correct?" he asked again.

"Yes sir" Brandon answered quicker this time. He stood sill as Israphel walked towards him.

"Do you dare lie to me?" Israphel asked stalking closer.

"No sir" Brandon said quickly. Israphel narrowed his eyes.

"I think you do" he said before grabbing him and throwing him into a wall. "Now get out of my sight"

Brandon stood up and bowed before walking as fast as he could out of the throne room. He walked past the kitchen and to his room behind it. His door was open slightly and when he pushed it open to find a girl sitting on his bed.

"It happened again, didn't it?" She asked. Brandon nodded and sat down next to her. She ran her hand through his hair.

"You shouldn't have to put up with this" She said. Brandon looked at her with anger in his eyes.

"And what can I do? If I disobey him he will kill me just like he did you" He said shaking his head. "I can't even run away. No one would take me once they found out who I was and I wouldn't last long on my own out in nature. The creepers would come  after me. No, its better if I stay here and suffer through this" She girl sighed and glided off the bed and over to the wall.

"This is your choice and I know you couldn't do anything to save me, but you can do something for the two you have here" She said before gliding through the wall, leaving him alone in his windowless room.

"Ok Creed, remember the plan?" Mineral asked. It was almost time for the guards to come and take them out for the torture. Creed looked up at her and nodded.

"Good, now get in place" Mineral said as she lay back down on the bed. Creed turned into a kitten and scurried over into the shadows next to the door. Minutes later the door opened and the usual four guards walked in.

"Well lookie who we have here" The first one said. She had started calling him grin because it seemed to be the only thing he did while torturing her. He bent down until his face was right in hers "Its the useless little leader and her psychotic  little brother. Speaking of which, where is the little brat?" Grin said looking around. It was Mineral's turn to smile.