♡♡♡ LeeSaku ♡♡♡

Ah, yes... Rock Lee and Sakura Haruno...

In other words...

My OTP of OTPs.

Yes, a ship that I actually like. But, why do I like LeeSaku?

Allow me to explain:

Both characters were designed to represent human weakness, hence why they tend to stand out amongst the other comparatively overpowered characters. Adding this to the fact that Sakura is a himedere and Rock will gleefully give her all of his attention and it kinda just clicks for me. There's also the mutual respect that they have for another, not to mention that Sakura Haruno credits Rock Lee for "awakening" her. He's saved her life, putting his at danger, just like he promised to do when they first met.

These two are both a little awkward, so they can understand each other and I feel like them getting mad at each other about it would make for a very cute, funny lovers' quarrel.

Of course, they're also very strong and don't use ninjutsu. (Well, Sakura uses medical ninjutsu, but I don't count that.)

Her hair is pink and her name is a flower; his jumpsuit is green and his name is a sediment found in nature. Sakura's surname means "field," and what do you find in fields??? Rocks, grass, sometimes squirrels... Rocks....

Oh, and his technique is even called "lotus."

A lotus is a flower.

It's probably a subconscious thing. X""D