♡♡ ♡ YahiKon ♡♡ ♡

For those of you that don't know, Pain's name is actually Yahiko. "Pain" is the name of his six weird clones that oddly look like deceased members of the Akatsuki.

And it's spelt with an "a."

Now, about the ship?

"It's semi-canon! You can't tear it down, Ambrosía!"

LOL WATCH ME MOTHERFUCKERS, JUST WATCH ME.

We're shown several moments from when they are young and under the tutorage of Ecchi-Sage, Jiraiya.  Orochimaru is all, "Dude, they'd be better off dead." Yeah, you know the scene! Basically, there were three orphans that saw a bunch of shit and it fucked them up for life.

"Why are you talking about that? Get on with the ship!"

Slow down, you thirsty bitches. Slow the fuck down, okay? It's groundwork.

Also, this is my booklet so suck it.

Anyway, these three orphans grow up to become the three founding members of the Akatsuki. That is a group that seeks world domination to enforce a warped sense of peace. Yahiko is the leader and his right-hand people are Konan and Nagato. (Nagato is also sometimes called Pain, just saying!) He uses his childhood friends to do his bidding while he hides himself, often opting to send in his clones when his minions/childhood friends can't get shit done.

This is where I decide to take the wood from the ship and instead use it to beat penguins.

He uses them.

It's not like he's asking them favours or even saying "please."

Yahiko straight up orders them.

If they were romantically involved during that time, his relationship would be deemed as mentally and emotionally abusive.

He's taking their choices away from them, much like an abusive partner does in domestic abuse.

In all honesty, this ship makes me sick.

"But what about when [insert event] happened?!"

"That's not true! Konan does it willingly!"

"It's a fictional series and you're overthinking it."

I'm not saying that is real, I'm not saying that Konan is putting up a fight. And yes, she is doing everything willingly- because she doesn't know what else to do. Yahiko has always been their leader and she is loyal. That makes it worse, not better.

He uses his childhood friends and I hold him ultimately responsible for both of their deaths.