♡♡ ♡ HayaYūg ♡♡ ♡

Also called HayaYuu or HayaYū, this canon ship is between Hayate Gekkou and Yūgao Uzuki.

Believe it or not, this is one of my favourite ships and I'm thrilled that someone finally requested it. Like, I was dying with the need to talk about this. Ugh, why isn't it more popular?!?! Their story is so sweet and inspiring. <3 <3

Hayate died during the [first] Chūnin Selection Exams and his lover had to fight him during the Fourth Great Shinobi War. Tears, I cried many of them.

Basically, Haya -- may I call you that? Yes? Thanks! -- saved the life of a purple haired girl named Yūgao when she was younger and begun teaching her kenjutsu. Kenjutsu uses genjutsu, ninjutsu, and/or taijutsu with swords and it's hella awesome. Seriously, just about anything with swords is awesome (except Canon Sasuke, who is a douchewhale.) Anyway, they fall in love -- AND THEN HE FREAKING DIES LIKE SERIOUSLY?!?! WHY KILL HIM OFF, KISHIMOTO?!?! And why not bring in this ship sooner? Haya was basically forgotten by the time that the war whirled around and their story had less of an impact overall. THEIR UTTERLY HEARTWARMING AND HEARTBREAKING STORY WAS DULLED BY THAT FOR MANY PEOPLE, KISHIMOTO. BARELY EVEN MY MANGA READING FRIENDS KNOW OR CARE ABOUT THIS SHIP!

I'm sorry. You all thought that I wasn't gonna yell because I liked this ship, but I'm actually yelling more because I like this ship.

Lolololololololololololololololol....

I'm traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash.

But, for real dude?

Kishimoto, kiss my arse.