♡♡ ♡ DeiSaku ♡♡ ♡

Somebody asked for this and I was positive that I'd already done it, but then I checked and yeah.... Another popular pairing that I overlooked and hadn't been previously requested.

Unlike that other ship, NaruHina, I do not ship this pairing at all.

Before I get into my reasons for this, let's look at the evidence section on its wikia.

As you can see, there is no evidence. Sakura is strong and breaks things with her fists. Deidara likes explosions. These are not the same thing.

Now, as for why I don't ship them...

The only thing that they have in common is that they were obsessed with an Uchiha. Sakura grew out of that phase and Deidara was killed by his obsession's brother. Deidara's obsession, Itachi, was also taken down by Deidara's murderer...

That would be Sasuke.

AND I HATE SASUKE FOR IT WHENEVER I HAVE TO DO A SASU SHIP. BURN IN FICTIONAL HELL FOR KILLING ITACHI, YOUR BIG BROTHER THAT WAS ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR DOUCHEBAG ARSE, SASUKE!!

.....

.....

Anyway, I don't ship it. LeeSaku for forever and my little sister has/had a crush on Deidara, which resulted in me giving my main OC a fraternal twin to pair with him.

I don't care if anyone else likes this ship, go ahead and ship it until you grow out of Naruto or die or whatever. It's just pointless to me.