♡♡ ♡ ObiDei/TobiDei ♡♡ ♡

Fun fact: I'm reacting to this immediately after getting off of my eight hour, third shift job and I've been awake since this time yesterday. Plus, it's that time of the month. If I'm saltier than usual, those are the reasons why.

Another Fun Fact: When I was editing the booklet to write this reaction, I saw "NaruHaku" and was intensely confused because I read it as "Naraku."

TIME TO REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAACT. (Put a hard "tuh" at the end of that.)

So, I typed four things into google to do my research.
- ObiDei/ DeiObi
- TobiDei/ DeiTobi

There is no wikia page for any of the four suggestions that I gave to google, but I managed to learn a few things. People usually make Obito the seme since he's taller and stronger, making Deidara a tsundere uke.

As much as I love the thought of Deidara being a tsundere uke, don't forget that Tobi was a ploy by Obito. Obito felt no remorse for Deidara's death.

I've also already stated that I ship ObiRin.

Whenever I have a character set and matched, I do not ship them with anyone else no matter what unless that specific ship begins to bore or irritate me. ObiRin does not bore or irritate me. People attempting to change a character's canon sexuality, as I've mentioned hundreds of times in this booklet, does irritate me. Obito is heterosexual. Deidara's preference was never really stated.

Make of that what you will.

Adding in a picture of the request because fanart is graphic af.