DON AMORE

- M E S S A G E -

To my Wattpad family,

As many of you guys know that Don Amore was my first ever book that I, actually put effort in, and published it on a very public website that the whole world has access to and I do not regret it at all. To be honest with you guys, it was the best decision I have made, to show you my works because you guys really helped me a lot, you guys really loved my works and it only helped me more with who I really was. Wattpad is a place where I get to be myself all because of you guys and I am so grateful for that.

When I first joined Wattpad back in 2016, I was a small writer. If you're a follower since 2016, you would know that I had a book published back then however, it didn't get much reads like how I expected it to. I remember the days where I was so upset because I wouldn't get much reads so I decided to scrap the book and write a new book for 2017. I had this mindset where I was like if I was to open Wattpad today and look for a new book to read, what kind of book would I be looking for?

Mafia stories came in my head and so... on the 1st of January 2017, I began writing Don Amore. I started the book then and completed it in April of 2018 and all I could say is that I really have learned a lot from my mistakes and from you guys.

The point of the rewriting of this book is that I wrote this book at a time of my life where I used to have very little to no time in my hands. I had a lot of exams back then and was a very young teen and so, I wouldn't really give myself time to think about good ideas for the book and I had very little knowledge about things. I'm also aware of the fact that my book doesn't meet content guidelines and recently, it really upset viewers which in return, I gained controversial backlash and hardcore criticism and it's okay, (I.e rape scene). In light of this, I have decided that when I rewrite these chapters, I will scrap the rape scenes and I stead replace them with something else. However, just because I have deleted the rape scenes doesn't mean I will not put out a disclaimer so be aware. The book will talk about rape as it is part of the story line however, it will not show any of it in words or sentences. While I am rewriting, you will notice huge changes so look out for those, also I might also give you extra chapters that's only if it is necessary.

So to my re-readers, if you do read my book again, please do not leave spoilers. If you do then I will delete the comment or simply just mute you. Other than that, I want to thank you for giving my book another chance to read! I'll know who you are and just know that I freaking love you!

To my new readers, I want to say hello and welcome to my old/new book! I also want to thank you for giving this book a read and would appreciate it if you left your thoughts, I love to read those. I hope you enjoy my new and improved version of Don amore and comment so I can see you!

I know this is a edited/rewritten version but guys, I'm still human! There will still be errors here and there so please do not kill me for those, I will get back to them. I will be publishing this book chapter by chapter, hopefully one everyday so please watch out for those!

I hope you enjoy reading the new version of DON AMORE as much as you did with the first version and I can't wait to show you what I have got for you. I love you all so much and I can't tell you how happy I am to write about Dante and Adriana again!

Thank you so much!

Here we go again.

***👇🏼***

- S Y N O P S I S -

In which the Italian mob boss and his long-lost lover reunite once again with hatred, trouble, danger and ruthless romance.

In a series of unfortunate events, Adriana Marino encounters the last person she thought she would ever see in her life again, the only person she believed to be her lover, Dante Lombardi, a ruthless Italian Mafia boss. However, their encounter was nothing like how she dreamt it to be.

As Adriana digs her way back into her past, disturbing truths unravel causing turmoil to her surroundings. A time of healing and learning heart-wrenching truths was vital to both Adriana and Dante but when another series of unfortunate events take place, everything is completely at stake.

With her past eventually catching up to her, has Adriana's fate been sealed?

- D I S C L A I M E R -

This book includes explicit content such as: rape, murder, suicide, sex scenes and violent language.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(A/N: mention of rape & suicide, NO rape & suicide scenes.)

This book is intended for 18+ audience, please consider before reading.

This book contains more than once language (Italian, Russian & English)
All Translations in this book are depending on google, please feel free to correct me.

Be AWARE that this is a dark themed romance, slow-burn book that involves mafia which also includes killing.

Please refrain from leaving negative comments. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you have an issue, or you feel that I have offended you in some way, kindly private message me, we can solve in private.

THANK YOU.

- C O P Y R I G H T -

Copyright © 2017 by @sultryslxt

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the permission of the publisher.

First published - 1st January 2017
Completed - 13th April 2018
Rewriting/Editing- 5th August 2019
Completed - 3rd June 2020