Chapter sixty nine

Song - Michele Morrone - Hard for me

I kid you not, I would simp for this man ANY DAY. Actually, he can snap my neck. Periodtt.

***

Dante's POV

As I park up, my eyes trails on the whole thing in front of me before a smile curves my lips. I grip onto the steering wheel and imagine what her face would be like when she sees this. Although we had gotten married only yesterday, I felt like I had been married to her for years. This was just one of the many presents she would receive from me and there was no stop to it.

I step out of the car and examine it for the last time, to see if it was in the perfect spot for her to see. This was my present to her and I really couldn't wait to show it to her.

As I admire the car, my phone rang in my pocket and I dug through it to take it out.

"Ciao." I greet to Fabio who called me,

"Where are you?" He barked,

"I'm at the hotel. Why? Where are you?"

"It doesn't matter Dante." He panted, "We've traced the number that Adriana has been receiving the text messages from and right now, it's telling us that the phone shares the same location as us."

"What? How is that possible?"

"Dante apri i tuoi dannati occhi! He's right there, Destefano is right fùcking there!"

My breath came to a halt for a second as I glare at the hotel building that I brought just for yesterday's event. It was impossible for him to even step into my hotel because my men were scattered around the fucking building. My blood boiled at the thought of Destefano reaching Adriana before me, which instantly made me run towards the entrance.

Once I reached the main lobby, I alerted the security as well as my men to secure the area because if he was still here, we would definitely be able to capture him. My mind was focused on the fact that Adriana was probably alone with Destefano somewhere in this building which was so risky for her safety, especially Ilaria's.

I run up the staircase and reach the floor we were staying at, when I got there I glare at our door from the end of the hallway.

My heart pounded in my chest; if she wasn't in there I would be damned.

"Adriana..." I yell before I run towards the door and begin to pound on it, "Adriana are you in there?"

My skin crawls as I hear no response from the other side. Panic flooded my system as I continued to pound on the door with great efforts until I heard Ilaria's screeching voice and Adriana's strangled voice.

"Adriana, open the damn door!"

"Get away from me!" She yelled back,

"Adriana, open the door. Listen to how Ilaria is crying, she is terrified. Don't do anything stupid Adriana, please.." I began to plead as I pulled away from the door.

Adriana was so vulnerable right now, I had no idea what to do because she wasn't even opening the door. I had no access to her and I was terrified of what she would do if she continued to lock herself in that room.