Chapter forty six

⚠️ Warning - you must be 18 or over to read this as it contains mature content.

If ya'll wanna educate me on sex, just pm me. I'm only writing what I know, if you're not a sex expert then take it or leave it. Lastly... STOP REPORTING.... please & ty.

Song - haunted by Beyoncé (Micheal Diamond remix)

Adriana's POV

When I thought this trip to Italy would be a trip we all needed, I was wrong. Sorely wrong.

My heart settled in my chest when we made it safely back to our hotel room, without having anyone trying to kill us on our way here. As soon as we arrived back, Dante had to step out for a while to tend to some of the needs to his work while I remained back at the hotel room with his men guarding my door.

That was the only one time I really wanted his men to help because of the circumstances, I felt gravely threatened.

At the moment, I lay in bed catching up on rest while Dante just entered the room. He walked through the door and locked it before he walked past the bed. Frustration was evident on his face as he rubs his head.

"Dante," I call out obtaining his attention as he glanced at me. "come here."

Dante watched me from the small distance before he kicked his shoes off and loosened his shirt. Once he did that, he climbed towards me and slumped on top of me as I give him access. Once his head rests on my chest, he released a nonchalant sigh and then kissed it. Automatically, my hand traveled to his hair and began to massage it.

"Hey... what's wrong?"

"Ah... it's nothing. I come to Italy with you to show you something in a way I wanted to show you but I guess I can't do that." He says and I could imagine the frown settling on his face right now.

Only because he mentioned it, I remembered how he said that we had to stay back at a hotel because he was preparing my surprise. Right now, I was really contemplating on how much longer we would have to reside in this hotel.

"There is always a next time." I suggested. Dante pulled away from my chest and gazed at me, almost like as if he admired me before he leaned in and kissed my lips.

As soon as Dante kisses me, I knew that it was the end of my reality. His kisses drives me insane and it feels like the world no longer exists because I'm living an absolute dream.

As we get deeper in the passionate kiss, I wrap my arms around Dante and whimper against his lips. His kiss sent electric waves to my stomach that every time our tongues fought, a burning sensation would immediately form right in between my legs.

"Gattina," he mumbled against my lips and I nodded my head while still devouring his precious lips. "can I ask you something?"

"Yes." I answer as we eventually pull away. The dull aching sensation formed at the pit of my stomach as I watch his round doe eyes pooling with titillation. Suddenly, I was provoked.

"Have you ever touched yourself?"

I hold Dante with my gaze as I take in his words; I knew for a fact that whatever he had said had turned on something dark inside of me because right now, I was watching him like a hawk. I wanted to pounce on him already so if he wasn't going to, I was going to do it.

"No." I said clearly as I place my hand on his shoulders and push him back so I could get a clear view of his face. Once I answered him, Dante pulled away with a content yet eager desire filling every inch of his perfect face. "Have you ever touched yourself Dante?"