Chapter five

Dante's POV

Destefano was proficient; he was a very difficult man to catch and I disliked that, really disliked that. It frustrated the fùck out of me! However, I was not going to give up because I want him to repent for everything he has done and caused. I want him to suffer just like she did.

I feel a wave of cold breeze that summoned chills, just rush past my body as I begin to reminisce that night; what I saw was something that scarred me. I was never going to forget that night.

In order to do this, we have to work this out first. I need to figure out how to approach him then we can get into nation because I don't want to react to fast, if I do then Destefano might do the same which can get us fùcked. Though I really don't give a fùck about dealing with his little bítches paying a visit to me to actually kill me, I prefer to avoid that situation at all times because it just piles on the work and effort that I have to do which is cleaning up after I slit their fùcking weak throats.

Right now, Tony and I were placing anonymous tabs on Destefano to see what he does in his day and where he visits so we have an idea of when and how to approach him.

"Dante, we've got news." Fabio informed as he entered the study. Both Tony's and my gaze turn to the door where Fabio stood and gave me a look of determination. We were working our ass of for so many days now. We really needed this motherfùcker to die.

"What is it?" Tony questions as he rests back on his chair,

"Man, I found something that would give us the fùcking trophy." Fabio slammed the papers on the table and glared at me,

"What?"

"Well, I found out that where exactly Destefano is residing and it's not in Italy. However, he had a land there that is kept for him to reside whenever he visits Italy. It was the same land you visits years ago with Constantino." Fabio said, "You know, the one I picked you up from."

I nodded my head as I look at Fabio, remembering that night so clearly. It was the night I first met her, the night that was etched into my head.

"Vito Destefano clearly needs to up his game because he does not know how to manage anything." Tony sniggers, "How could you be so careless to reveal your location like this? Man, this guy is one stupid còckface."

I nodded my head agreeing to what Tony was saying and then turned to Fabio who began to flip through the files that he bought through.

"Look, these are pictures of his mansion here and in Italy. The one in Italy has been refurbished with the money he stole and the mansion here is located in a stranded area, the isolated areas of New York." Fabio pointed out at one of the papers. I scan my eyes over it and notice nothing unusual of this mansion. Sure it was huge but it was not normal to see a house in stranded areas like this. Fabio pulled out a few more pictures and placed it in front of me. "This is Destefano, who tried to kill you years ago," He pointed and I nodded my head as I clench my jaws. I knew how he exactly looked like and I was not going to forget because he has been on my fùcking mind for years. I was going to fùcking kill him soon.

Judging by the picture, I was convinced that Destefano was ageing because he had grey hair and his skin was already wrinkling. The only thing that really bothered me was the fact that he did not seem like he was a fùcked up and dangerous man, and it made me angry because anyone would think he is a kind and generous man when really, he is a fùcking scum!