Chapter 4:Talking

We left the building together. I looked back to see what the sign said. Greenpoint, I should've known that I knew this place, Hodge taught us all about downworlder territory's, which this one belonged to the warlocks. I looked forward just to see Magnus's eyes on me 

  "We better get to the institute quick before you get hypothermia", I just stood there in silence as we walked

towards the institute and away from the building. 

  "You don't talk much do you?"  

  "Not really, it's just that I have a lot on my mind at the moment, and you shouldn't be worrying about my health, worry about your own." 

  "Ah, but I can heal myself while you cannot, speaking of that come here." He placed two fingers on my forehead and two more on my throat. He mumbled something that I couldn't understand and suddenly I felt warm and not cold anymore. 

  "There that should keep you feeling fine until we reach the institute." 

  "Thanks" I mumbled under my breath. 

  "Anyway I don't think I caught your name?" 

  "It's Alec, Alec Lightwood" 

."Ah a Lightwood, well Alec I just so happen to know your family from centuries back, anyway as you might have heard back there I'm Magnus Bane, high warlock of Brooklyn" he said with a smile. 

  We walked the few remaining blocks in silence before we reached the institute. I opened the door just to find Hodge, Jace, and Isabelle standing there. Isabelle ran up and hugs me screaming things in my ear like "where have you been?" And "Are you hurt?" I turned to look at Hodge and Jace, both staring at me then behind me noticing Magnus. 

  "Magnus Bane, high warlock of Brooklyn isn't it?" Hodge asked him. 

  "Yes sir, you friend Alec here stumbled upon greenpoint and I found him there, and I decided to bring him back, I put a healing charm on him so he should be feeling fine" magnus told Hodge reassuring him. 

  "Very well you may leave now" Hodge told magnus the left back in the direction of the library. Magnus gave me a weak smile and left out the doors. I stared at Jace, he just stood there with a stern look on his face untill he finally spoke. 

  "What the hell do you think you were doing warlock territory, unarmed!" he yelled at me. 

  "I needed some fresh air and I took a walk, I didn't notice it so clam down, where did your mundie girl go?" 

  "Don't you call her that!" Jace screamed at me going towards me with his hand in a fist. Isabelle stoped him before he punched me. She looked at me with concern while Jace looked like he was about to kill me. 

  "I'm going to bed for tonight" I left them standing there as I went up to my room. I changed into some dry clothes,and layed on my bed. One thought that kept me awake was him, Magnus. I couldn't push him out of my mind for some reason. I layed there staring off into space until I relaxed and fell asleep.