Chapter 11:Seeing Eachother

Alec's POV

  I was in my bed at the institute, it was late but I wasn't asleep. Me and Magnus were texting sweet nothings to each other all night. We haven't seen each other in about a week due to our busy schedules. I really wanted to see him, to hug him, to kiss him, but sadly I couldn't. My thoughts were interrupted by a text from him.

  How long has it been since we saw each other, a week at least, well I have a present for you ;)

  I heard a knocking at my window and I pulled back the white curtains to see a chai latte outside if the glass. This must be his gift. I laughed as I opened the window to grab it before a hand with a ring on each finger put his hand over mine. I saw him and smiled. He was on a latter reaching my room which was on the second story of the institute. I muffled a laugh. "Magnus, what on earth are you doing, I am more than glad to see you, but this has to be one of the best yet dumbest things you have ever done." I couldn't help but smile at him and stare into his cat eyes.

  "Well it's been how long since I last saw you? How long has it been since I stared into your beautiful eyes? Kissed your lips? it's been-." I cut him off by putting my lips against his, he tensed up at first but then melted into the kiss.

  "Now its only been a few second since you last kissed me."

  "Well it's not enough." He grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me again, more desperate this time. We pulled away at the same time and I began to talk.

  "Where do you plan on taking me? I know for a fact that your not just going to stand here and keep kissing me all night."

  "I could kiss you all night but you wouldn't let me, and yes we are going somewhere, come." He lowered down the steps to make room for me until we reached the ground. I could see clearly now what he had on. He had a purple shirt on and a pair of black skinny jeans, his hair was slicked back with gel and his face was makeup free.

  "Did you just quote Bruno Mars? And where are we going?"

  "Yes I did quote him, and you'll see." He said with a wink of his eye. We walked until we reached a place familiar to the both of us. Our spot in Central Park where we had our first date except this time there was no candles or food, just the picnic blanket. "It's not much, but I thought I had some sediment to it." He said as he laced him fingers in mine and squeezed my hand.     

  "Magnus, this is perfect, and there is no one else I would want to spend this with. I love you Magnus Bane, and your flashy clothing, your cat eyes, you are beautiful and everything about you I love" I said leaning in to kiss him.

  "Alec, I love you more than you can imagine, in all my years of living I have never encountered someone I loved as much as I love you. You are different than anyone else in a good way." I felt my face flush. We sat down as we did on our first date but now we have been together for almost four months now and it's different. I gazed at the stars trying to see if I could remember any of the constellations until I noticed Magnus staring at me.

  "Why are you staring at me?" I said playfully.

  "Because, I love the look on your face when your lost in thought, you look so...peaceful, what we're you thinking about anyway?"

  "It's nothing important, just trying to see if I still know any of the constellations."

  "After all my years I still don't remember myself."

  "Oh really, let's see what you so know." We spent the rest of our time together star gazing until it reached about midnight. "Alexander, come let's go back home." It made me take a few seconds to process this. Home. Did he really consider it ours? I do spend most my time there more than my actual home. No I should stop worrying about nothing, I love him and he loves me and that's how it will be. Home is where the heart is and my heart was definitely with him.