Chapter 9:I Love You

Alec's POV

  I've been dating Magnus for three months now(my parents and brother had left again so we could now spent more time together)and they have been the best and happiest three months of my life. We've gone out several times and I am slowly losing the fear of being seen with him, but when it comes to public dates we usually go to mundane coffee shops or something like that because even though I am losing the fear of seeing him I'm not ready to go to somewhere like takis with him, and he isn't rushing me to do so. I spend more time at his apartment than at the institute now and I've slept over more than once, I simply love being around him. I happen to be at his apartment now. We are laying on his now bright orange couch I have my head on his chest and the rest of me is between his legs(well I don't know how to describe this position but I did my best and I hope you get the picture)watching his DVD edition of gilligan's island, I don't really like it but it makes him happy so I'm willing to watch it. He was wearing a t-shirt that matched the couch with black leather pants, no makeup and his hair was done naturally to where his bangs were falling into his eyes, and I was wearing a simple black sweater and shorts. "Alec, come I would like to give you something. I got up so that he could get off the couch and give me what he wanted to. He beckoned me to follow him, as he went to the bedroom. He kneeled down in front of the new, purple, nightstand with two drawers on it. He opened the bottom drawer, I looked from behind him just to find it empty besides a small, cream colored bag in it, now I was just confused. He handed the bag  "Since you spend most of your time here anyway I thought you should have one of these". I opened the bag to find a silver key in it, I looked up at Magnus and he started to speak again. "And even when I'm not home you can just open the door and wait for me, and this will be your drawer now where you can store those hideous sweaters of yours" he smiled, and I knew he hated my sweaters because he just couldn't get enough of fashion and he constantly tried to force me into it "Thank you, Magnus" and I leaned up and met my lips with his, my hands wrapped around his neck and his slid around my waist, we stood there for a moment in each other's arms until my phone had to ruin it all, damn it that's the second time now. We let go of each other and I grabbed my phone to see it was a text from Jace, it read "alec we need you now, clary found the mortal cup, come NOW." I closed my phone and looked up at Magnus. "Magnus, I'm so sorry but I have to go, this is important." I leaned up and kissed him again before putting the key in my back pocket.

  "Why do you always kiss me before you have to leave, it just makes me want to hold onto you more" he said in a playful tone with a smile creeping up on his face.

  "Because..." I couldn't stop myself from saying the words as soon as they came out of my mouth. "I love you" A small bit of shock had crept on Magnus's face until his gaze was completely focused on me. He grabbed me by my shoulders and kissed passionately enough where it was just enough that it didn't go any farther than that.

  "Alexander, I love you too" the corners of his mouth turned up until he quickly kissed me again. "Well I don't want to keep your friends waiting, goodbye" I said goodbye to him and I turned and walked out his door and ran to the institute.

  The familiar doors were in front of me now and inside was Jace, Isabelle, Clary, and Simon, all wearing gear but Simon. I quickly ran upstairs to change into my own gear and ran to the weapons room to grab my bow. They saw me coming downstairs and told me to follow them, that they'll explain in the van. "Guys what the hell is going on now." Jace was the one the start to explain. He told me about Clary's "ability" and that she knows that her mom hid the mortal cup in a card of a adoptive daughter of a witch that she used to live with. I sat in the back of the van with Isabelle and Clary while Jace was in

riding shotgun and Simon was driving. There was a large black duffle bag full of weapons streached across Clary's and Isabelle's lap with several different weapons in it like seraph blades, daggers, a feather staff, extra arrows for myself and many more. We arrived to the building Clary was talking about and we all stepped out. I didn't know what to expect and there isn't much space here so why use a long ranged weapon like my bow for here, I took off the quiver and bow and left them in the van and grabbed the feather staff, my second best weapon,  and a meele weapon would probably work better. We walked inside of the building and knocked on the nearest door. A woman opened it wearing a lilac dress that complemented her dark skin, what am I saying?, I've been talking to Magnus too much. We all entered as Clary was pleading with the lady saying she needs the cards, along with Jace, Isabelle and I started to look around the place to see if we could find anything. It seemed like a normal, mundane, fake fortune teller shop with dream catchers, different herbs on shelves, and a piano in the corner. A sudden scream pierced the air to see that the woman has turned into a Abbadon, a greater demon. Clary was knocked to the floor by it and Jace had attempted to stab it with his seraph blade, but also failed and fell to the ground. I lunged at it with my feather staff, but I missed by a inch and on of its tentacles lunged at me, it missed the first time but not the second. Pain shot through the back of my neck where it had hit me, the were dark spots in my vision and suddenly everything went black.

Somebody Like You (Malec)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें