Chapter 18:Wedding Pains

Alec's POV

Why do I have to do this, death would be better, I thought to myself as I'm forced to plan my own wedding. I'm sitting in a wedding planners shop who is known as "the best in Idris" my parents informed me. I'm not alone though, Jace is with me since its tradition that your parabitai is your best man, Izzy, Luna, and of course, Julie. It's for certain that I'm not going on with this wedding but until I stop it which is a lot easier said than done, I'll have to suffer and go along with this. I'm sitting at a couch with Jace while Julie is looking at dresses. I turn to Jace hoping to make some conversation. "Hey, guess who's in Idris." He just gave me a confused look and gestured me to go on. "Magnus. Found out just yesterday, I met him in the middle of the night, of and guess who knows about our relationship now, Luna. That's not so bad I guess, she's nicer than the other Silverscales and I can actually stand her."

"Yeah Luna is different than the rest of them, and why is Magnus here? Just asking out of curiosity."

"Apparently his friend, Ragnor Fell, sent him a fire message and when he got here he was dead. I think it was demons but Magnus is determined to figure out why and how."

"That sucks that his friend died. Any way guess who else made a surprise visit," he didn't wait for me to reply, "Clary"

"I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing, elaborate please."

"Well she walked in on Aline and I kissing, I'll explain that part later, and she got mad, I go mad and punched a window. That's why I have this." He raised a hand to show me it was covered in bandages. Oddly I didn't notice it until he pointed it out. "Izzy didn't let me put a healing rune on it and is having me heal it the mundane way as 'punishment'." I just gave him an "oh" and we just sat there waiting for this to be over. Luna would occasionally come over and try to make conversation with us but it didn't work since neither of us wanted to be here. "Hey so how did you find out about Magnus and Alec?" Jace asked Luna trying to cure his boredom.

"Basically I followed Alec when he was sneaking out, caught up to him as he ran, by the way I nearly collapsed because I couldn't catch up, and witnessed Magnus eat his face off. Friends don't eat each other faces off so it was pretty easy to guess what was going on, and him saying 'Magnus Bane, high warlock of Brooklyn, and Alec's boyfriend' made it pretty obvious." I blushed and his my face in my hands to hide my embarrassment, which I wasn't doing a very good job at.

"Whoa, too much information, I didn't need to know all that."

"Anyway when do you plan on stopping the wedding?"

"What?" I said looking up from my hands.

"You know, telling the world your dating Magnus so you don't have to marry my sister, which I can tell you hate, and live happily with Magnus for as you want. Oh and a question, does he always walk around half naked and then eat your face off?" Jace pretended to throw up while I just wanted her to stop referencing that.

"No he wears more clothes, but what he does wear might shock you. Let's see, take mesh, silk, bright colors, some black, very tight clothing, some very lose clothing, makeup, spiked hair that is so sharp it could draw blood, and top that all with a pound of glitter and you have Magnus." Jace said, he basically described his fashion perfectly, but it's more unique to me than odd.

"By the angel, I have to see that." She was laughing as she said that.

"Once we get back to New York you can see in person, or I'm sure Alec Has plenty of pictures." I blushed as I denied that but they just laughed at my embarrassment. All of a sudden Julie came out and looked at us. "We're leaving now, there's nothing good. What we're you three laughing about?" Luna was the one to explain.