Chapter 24:The Break Up And The Aftermath

Guys, first off I would like to apologize. I've tried, and tried but I can add anything to City of Lost Souls. As you can see this fanfic is basically my own take on the books, but I can't add anything to that book. I'll be creating my own version of City of Heavenly Fire that follows mostly Alec and Magnus, prepare for feels ;)(even though city of heavenly fire is already out I'm still going to do it, I've been planing this for too long just to give up. This was planned long before the book was out, so none of it is accurate). Trust me, I've told my friend Maddi my plans for it and she told me it's really sad. I'll use some of Cassie's snipits(every time I do they will be in italics to show that they're not mine)in it, but that's it. It'll be my plot, but six characters of name will still die(none of them are main characters though). And all of them are based on my guesses, none of them are correct as far as I know. So without further ado, I will continue off from that horrible page. Page 511.

  It all came crashing down on me in a matter of seconds. The kiss still lingered on my lips. Him saying "I love you" in his natural tongue. It's all my fault, if I hadn't done anything and just talked to him, then none of this would've happened. I listen to his footsteps until they become fainter, and fainter, and fainter until they stop completely. My legs are about to give up on me, so I lean onto the wall for support, Slowly, I'm sliding off the wall onto the grimy floor. I pull my knees up to my chest and rest my head onto them. The sobs come without warning, shaking my whole body. He's gone. He left me. It's over. We just had our final kiss. These thoughts and more are all going through my head. I'm going to have to go back to his apartment for the final time, to get my stuff. It's probably not possible for me to go there without breaking down, I'll probably send someone to go get it for me. What's worse is that I still have the ring, it will serve as a constant reminder for me. That I screwed everything up, he loved me and I ruined it. I could always throw it away, but I can't, I can't let it go. What if I run into him at some point? The war with the dark shadowhunters and Sebastian is just starting, he's the high warlock. It's unavoidable to see him again whether I like it or not. First realization kicked in, I'm over that now. But now it's sorrow. All of those times on out vacation, Our times in Paris had to be the best, I'll miss never being able to do that again. When Isabelle was planning our "wedding," how offended he seemed when I constantly opposed the idea. Was he really serious about it? In Paris all the things he told me. I'm going to miss all of those "I love you's," all of the kisses. Everything. Everything I ever cared about. Gone. I messed everything up, and I can't fix it, no matter how badly I want. Wait, maybe I can. One thing is for sure, it's not entirely my fault. The one blond bitch came into our happy lives and crushed it all. I'm going to kill her, maybe Magnus will believe me then. I grab my best seraph blade and go on my search for the fucking bitch.

Magnus's POV

  I'm walking away and I stop. I can hear Alec's footsteps the they stop, then I can hear crying. I almost want to go back and apologize, but I can't, he doesn't deserve it. It was him who was talking who was talking with Camille to shorten my life behind my back. I force my legs to take me away before I do anything I regret.

  When I reach my apartment, all of my rage builds up. I'm not mad at Alec, I'm more extremely disappointed and betrayed than anything. I'm not mad at Camille, I knew she was a manipulative bitch, and I'm not mad at myself, so why am I so angry? One by one, I destroy everything that reminds me of him. First to go was the velvet box containing a sign of commitment I planned to give Alec once I knew he was ready. It went up in flames(there goes two thousand dollars). Then I slam the Book of White so that I can't see that page again, the page I saved for Alec. The page that would make me mortal. what's the point now. If I was going to become mortal it would be on my own terms. The only thing that doesn't go up in flames is his stuff, which he'll probably come for tomorrow. Even if I told him not to come tomorrow. He believes I'm going to be gone all day, we'll I'm not. I lied. There's just no where for me to go today, so I'll just stay here. I'm slowly losing energy from incinerating everything, so I stop and lay down. I didn't even notice the tears running down my cheeks. If someone right now asked me if I regretted my decision, I'd say maybe.