Chapter 15:What to do with you

Jace and I were walking back to the institute when Isabelle came running towards us. We could tell she was in a hurry because she hadn't even considered changing her pajamas. "Mom and Dad are with that girl are wondering where you are Alec, and from the looks of it they're pretty mad at you."     

  "Me? What did I do! They're the ones that are forcing me to marry someone i just met, I should be mad at them!"                    

"That doesn't matter right now, we need to get back." We ran the rest of the way to the institute and once we were there I quickly threw open the doors not caring about the noise it mght make. Isabelle kept walking so we followed her and ended up in the living room where my parents sat with the brunet i was being forced to marry. "Alexander come sit." There was a cold tone to my fathers words. I sat across from them and Isabelle and Jace were following when my father stopped them. "Not you two, we need to have a talk with Alexander alone." Isabelle looked at me with concern before walking out with Jace at her heels. "That was not very nice to just run off like you did yesterday, where did you go anyway? You weren't in the institute that's for sure."                                    

"A friends house." I was hoping they would have me say anything more specific because how do you explain to your parents that you had to go tell your boyfriend of half a year that your being forced to marry someone, luckily they ignored it.     

  "Alright then, but you still shouldn't have run out like that, you didn't even give us a chance to finish speaking." I didn't give one damn about what they had to say about my forced marriage, but sadly i had to listen. "Right now the wedding is set for September the eighteenth in Idris, everyone is going to be there, your siblings, Aline and her family, Julie's family, and even if you want that Clary girl can come. Also I know you've just met Julie and I would like for you two to get to know each other. She is very smart but she isn't much of a fighter, something I hope you could teach her." He gave me a smile as if to say "everything is alright and perfect" but its not, its the exact opposite in my case. I just nodded and smiled back yet all i wanted to do was leave. "Now how about you two start bonding now, goodbye." I stood up as did Julie and she followed me out of the room. I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table and she sat across from me. "So Alexander what-" I cut her off.                    

  "Don't call me Alexander please, I don't like it. Just call me Alec."

  "Alright, Alec why did you leave last time?" Didn't she see that I don't want to tell her or my parents? I stayed silent and she got the message. "Why are you ignoring me? If we're getting married we should at least get to know each other a bit better! You shouldn't keep secrets from me!" My patience was wearing thin with this girl.                                                                               

"They're not secrets, it just my business!"                                      

"When you love someone your business is their business now." Love? She doesn't even know what shes talking about. "I love you and you Should back." I've had it with this girl.                    

 "Listen up, you don't love me you simply think you do. As for me, I don't love you and I never, ever will. I was perfectly happy when you weren't in my life when i was-" I stopped  myself there, i cant tell her I've been with Magnus.                                

 "You what? When you were what?"                                                

"Never mind that, you know what, I think you would get along with my sister Isabelle, let me call her. IZZY! In a few minutes she came into the kitchen. "Isabelle why don't you take Julie up to your room and show her your decorating skills. She understood the desperate look on my face and took her away. I put on a fake smile as Isabelle took her away. As soon as they left I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. I got up and left the institute again without a word to anyone(but Isabelle and Jace probably guessed where I was going, Isabelle probably told Jace). I went to the same place I went last time this Julie girl came into my life.