Chapter 14:Introducing

I woke from a slight shift on my bed;I always was a light sleeper. I opened my eyes to see Isabelle sitting on my bed, still in her purple pajamas, holding a steaming cup. I tried to sit up but I started coughing viciously. "Yeah Magnus warned me that might happen, he texted me saying he forgot to heal you and you may or may not be sick. So I got up and made you this." She held the cup out to me. I eyed it like it was going to bite me(hey knowing Isabelle you never know)and then looked up at her. "Don't worry, its just cinnamon tea with honey in it. If i messed this up then I don't know whats wrong with me." This time I grabbed the cup from her and started to drink. The hot tea certainly helped my throat.                                                  

  "Hey what time is it?" I asked a little hoarsely. She reached over to grab my phone from the nightstand to check the time.    

"Its 10:25, and you have a text from Magnus, whats your password?" I snatched my phone away from her and entered my password to check my text. 

Hey babe, you may or may not be sick right now. My bad, after the events of last night I forgot. Why don't you come over and ill heal you then, and maybe you'll stick around afterwards :). And by maybe I mean you should

Isabelle was looking over my shoulder to try to read the text but i kept changing the angle so she couldn't see, after a while she gave up. "What did it say?"                                                         

"He was just asking me to come over." my voice was better now because of the tea that Isabelle amazingly didn't screw up. There was a silence for a moment and she spoke.                        

  "I think you should talk to Jace." She said this very quickly.    

"And why is that, he the one getting into my business." I said cocking my head to the side a bit.          

  "Because you kind of came out to him in a terrible way and hes your brother and parabatai and deserves an explanation."  

  "Okay, but if this backfires on me I'm blaming you." I got up and walked out the room. Isabelle told me he was in the kitchen so that's where I intend on going. I opened the door to the kitchen and Jace was sitting at the table with his hand around a cup of coffee. He looked up and stared at me with cold eyes. The chair made a slight creek against the tiles as I pulled it out to sit across from him.

  "Look Jace, I know you're probably still mad at me but let me explain." He didn't say a word just kept on staring at me. "Magnus is my boyfriend and I know it's wrong for not telling you after such I long time, I know that, but it was just hard for me to tell you. The only person who knew was Isabelle and that's only because she figured it out on her own that I was gay and she knew so it only felt natural to tell her. What I'm trying to say that I'm sorry for keeping this from you for so long, that I should have more trust in you to tell you about him. That I-."

  "Alec you don't have to keep going, and I should apologise for over reacting, for hurting Magnus. I knew I guess I was just hurt that you didn't tell me. And you were right I am taking my anger out on you, and I'm sorry for that. So are we okay now?" I nodded my head and he nodded his back.

  "So, how long has this been going on?"

  "Almost six months I believe." I answered nonchalantly

  "Six months? So you two have been together for half a year and I'm barely figuring this out?" I opened my mouth to speak but he kept talking. "You don't need to answer that, look introduce me to him, not as Magnus Bane The high warlock of Brooklyn but Magnus Bane your boyfriend." We got up and walked out the kitchen and towards the front door. Isabelle yelled for us from the top of the stairs. "Hey where are y'all going?"