29. Catch Me When I Fall

Hi guys! Long time no update >

Hi guys! Long time no update >.< I'M SO SORRY. I just started college a month ago and it took me awhile before I could finish writing another update. So far, college is awesome except for the fact that I have midterms tomorrow :( Anyways, here's an update for y'all! 

Song: Let Me Love You x Ariana Grande ft. Lil Wayne

"I'm beginning to trust you. It's scaring me. I'm giving you new ways to hurt me every single day. What's strange is...I actually don't think you will.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I didn't know words could hurt you so much especially if they came from someone you love. Refusing to let Angelo see me cry, I willed the stubborn tears from my eyes from falling. I took a deep breath although it pained me after his words stung my heart.

"Fine, if that's what you want." I said to Angelo, my voice void of any emotion. He looked up at me with pity in his eyes. I turned around and stomped towards the living room where I grabbed my jacket.

"Celeste..." Brittany called out my name hesitantly. I looked at her. And from what I saw in her eyes, she knew.

"I have to go." I said, looking away from her.

As I passed through the threshold of the house I realized I lost two important people I lost Summer and now I lost Angelo. A small sob escaped my throat as I continued to walk away from Angelo's house.

I sniffled and I cried as I passed through multiple houses not caring if anyone heard my pathetic self. My heart was broken and the man I loved left me fragile and powerless.

After my tears subsided because I no longer have any more to spare, I realized it was still nighttime and that I was walking all alone down the dimly lit streets of LA. The neighborhood I found myself in seemed safe enough to anyone's standards. However, after being kidnapped and knowing that things live within the shadows I know it was better to be safe than sorry.

I quickly created a protection rune the way that Daemon taught me before I continued to walk to the nearest bus stop. I laughed bitterly to myself. How could I not remember this rune when I needed it the most.

Wiping off the tears on my cheeks I continued walking as I clutched my jacket closer to my chest. A sleek black Bugatti pulled over next to me. The driver's window rolled down and revealed Daemon's exquisite face. He would have been considered my knight in shining armor if it weren't for the words that came from his mouth.

"About time you finally stopped crying." he drawled.

I frowned. I didn't want to be in his presence because I refused to let him see more tears escape from me.

"How would you know I was crying?" I asked him.

"The whole neighborhood heard you crying. Get in." he said tilting his head towards the passenger's seat.