Epilogue

This is the chapter of Enamored guys! I can't believe I finished my first story here at Wattpad! Thank you so much for helping me reach the top 100 in Paranormal! <3333 I also am grateful for all the comments and votes you guys left as I continued...

This is the chapter of Enamored guys! I can't believe I finished my first story here at Wattpad! Thank you so much for helping me reach the top 100 in Paranormal! <3333 I also am grateful for all the comments and votes you guys left as I continued to write this story :)This story is nowhere near perfect because of grammatical errors and plot holes so thank you for bearing with me! (I'll try to edit this book once I have the time) I'm getting ready to go back to my second quarter in college so I'm going to take a two week break before I resume writing my newest story. More info will be in the next chapter after the Epilogue! 

Song: Mirrors x Justin Timberlake

"Celeste, hurry up! You're going to miss your name being called!" Ted whispered to my right as Brittany helped me fix my black graduation cap and gown. I put the tassel to the left side of the cap before turning to hug her.

"Thank you, for everything." I said to her. I never expected to reach this day since I thought that I would have died before hand. It was graduation day and after everything that happened, I was accepted to all of the colleges I've applied for.

I have a future ahead of me, thanks to Daemon. The sun shone brightly and a warm breeze blew towards my face. I smiles as my name was called by the principal of the school. Walking to the podium to take my diploma and shake the principal's hand, I strode across the grass to return to my seat.

It was a warm humid day. Everyone was complaining but I had nothing to complain about. I was alive and I'm free to chase my dreams. Without Daemon. The small content smile was completely wiped away when his face appeared in my mind.

I was always expecting him to appear out of nowhere with his playful grin and the blue roses he knows that I love so much. I was hoping that perhaps he would still be around and he had regained enough strength to exist once more.

But he wasn't.

And I was alone once more.

After graduation was over, my friends and I headed to the quad of Infernaluz High to take pictures. My Mom happily took a million pictures of me and my friends and other classmates that I've had classes with for the past four years in high school.

"I wish your father was here, he would've been so proud." she said hugging me tightly.

"Me too, Mom." I said sadly. I wished Summer and Daemon were here too. I wanted to say to her.

But I couldn't. She didn't know anything about what happened to me and my friends two months ago. She didn't know how I felt so incomplete after Daemon died. I wished I could, but it was better to hide the past from her and move on.

Everyone at school questioned where Angelo went. Two months ago, his betrayal was still raw in my heart so I couldn't answer any of their questions. Brittany, Ted, and Daniel knew everything that happened so in my stead, they made up a lie that Angelo transferred schools two months before we graduated.