30. Humane

Hi everyone! I'm going to be participating in NaNoWriMo so I'll be putting Enamored on hold until November 30th when NaNoWriMo finishes

Hi everyone! I'm going to be participating in NaNoWriMo so I'll be putting Enamored on hold until November 30th when NaNoWriMo finishes. I'll definitely finish Enamored because I love writing this book :) Thank you so much for all your support for my book! I hope you guys give Dulcet Oblivion a read once I post the first chapter tomorrow! 

Song: Still Falling For You x Ellie Goulding

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Boo!" Daemon cried, his fingers curled in an attempt to scare me.

"Nice try but I wasn't scared at all." I laughed at his pathetic ways of trying to scare me.

"Oh how I miss those old days of you fearing me." he sighed theatrically, tilting his head back slightly.

I was waiting for my school counselor to show up after school when Daemon appeared, leaving a trail of black smoke behind him.

It's been a month since Angelo and I broke up. It was awkward at first because we had the same group of friends but slowly, I noticed, he hasn't hung out with any of us in awhile. I was surprised that I even thought him after a month since I was occupied with getting my grades up and finishing up my college applications.

Daemon had both his hands clasped behind him until I heard a crinkle of plastic and a familiar sweet scent that wafted in the air.

He extended his arm to hand me a dozen of exquisite blue roses. I remembered that he picked these flowers from the Empyrean fields.

"What are these for?" I asked him as I accepted the roses and taking a sniff of their sweet scent.

He simply shrugged, his soft tousled hair falling over his azure eyes.

"Just because

"Just because."

"Oh, I see." I muttered as a sinking feeling overwhelmed me. My birthday is coming up in less than a month. Does he remember? Would he revive the game again?

I shook my head. Daemon wouldn't do that to me. I judged him harshly the first time and he has changed a lot for me over the course of the month. He couldn't possibly hurt me again. He promised he wouldn't.