{8} Bucky Barnes: Bedtime Stories

Seriously I need requests 😂😂😂

And I think I'm going to do the smut book because I have ideas.

__________________

You laid there on your back staring at the ceiling of your bedroom. It was 2 in the morning and you can't seem to fall asleep no matter what you did. Your boyfriend Bucky stirred besides you.

"Y/N?" He mumbled in his sleep. You look over at him and smiled a bit. Moving to your side you looked at Bucky as he slept. "Why are you staring?" He asked. Your eyes widened after realizing he wasn't talking in his sleep.

"I'm not." You said quietly as you felt your face hear up.

"Why are you still awake?" He asks you as he opened his tires eyes fully. You shifted yourself so you were staring at the ceiling again.

"I just can't seem to sleep tonight." You told him. He pulled you over to him so your head was resting on his chest. He began playing with your hair.

"Why is that dollface?" You shrug.

"I just can't seem to wind down and just stop thinking about everything." You admitted. He nodded in understanding.

"Have I ever told yo the story when Steve and I had to hitch a ride on the back of a freezer truck?" Bucky suddenly asks you. You frowned.

"No I haven't." You told him.

"Well..." he started out.

-

By the end of the story he looked down at you and smiled when he saw you finally asleep. He lightly kissed your forehead and wrapped his other arm around you before falling asleep himself.

_______________
In all honesty me at the moment I can't seem to fall asleep and I'm tired as hell, and have school tomorrow which sucks butt 😕

And I still managed to type this while having this killer headache and I swear if this headache not gone by morning screw school I'm staying home 😪