{47} Clint Barton- Bullet

Prepare to grab tissues
______________________

Guns in hand you and Clint swiftly walked through the building. Side by side you covered each others back.

You had your backs against the metal wall.

Clint raised three fingers and every second he put one down. Once all were down you guys moved around the corner but didn't anticipate their being soldiers their. Gun shots echoed against the walls as they shot at the both of you.

Boy did they have bad aiming, you thought.

Those who got shot ran off. Three left. They covered behind another wall a little bit down the hall. Clint was in the open and he didn't see the forth shooter who had a red laser pointed at Clint.

"Barton move!" You shouted as you shoved him to the side as one last shot rang out. Your knees buckled, you fell to the ground. Clint threw a grenade down the hall, shielding your body as it went off but he or you were already harmed was not harmed from the blast. He looked at you. His hand went to the wound putting pressure on it.

"L/N is down. I need a medic." Clint said into the ear piece.

"Don't leave me." You say quietly, gripping his arm.

"No never." He told you. "You'll be okay." You shook your head.

"I know I won't."

"Don't say that." His eyes glazed over.

"I don't want to be alone. Please don't leave." Your head was propped on his lap, one hand putting pressure on the wound the other holding your hand.

"I'll never leave you Y/N, I promise. You're not alone." He tells you. Your eyes felt heavy. "No don't close your eyes Y/N! This thing goes both ways, I don't leave you and you do t leave me please keep your eyes open." He begged you as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. Your grip on his hand loosened. Clint breathed heavily slowly taking his hand from your wound. He gently set your head on the ground and setting your hand on your chest. He couldn't look at you as he closed your eyes.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as a tear escaped.

________________
I was listening to Everything by Lifehouse while writing this lol.

Vote/Comment