{53} Tony Stark: Congratulations

I know I said I was done with Hamilton one-shots but I can't help it!

Tony Stark = Alexander Hamilton
Y/N Potts= Angelica Schuyler

You're Pepper's sister.

________________________________
You step into the mansion, the place where your sister Pepper lived. She wasn't there at the moment. Walking further into the house you found Tony drinking whatever amber liquid was in his glass. He turned his head and saw you there. His eyes widened. Quickly setting his glass down he rushed over to you.

"Y/N." Tony sounded relieved when he hugged you tightly.

"Tony." You grinned embracing him tightly before dropping your smile. " Congratulations." You deadpanned before pushing him away. "You have invented a new kind of stupid. A damage you can never undo kind of stupid. An open all the cages in the zoo kind of stupid! Truly you didn't think this through? Kind of stupid!" You ranted as he stood there watching you in shock.

"Lets review." You began. "You took a rumor a few maybe 2 people knew and refuted by sharing an affair which no one has accused you!" Your voice rose. "I begged you to take a break you refused to." You jabbed his chest. "So scared of what your enemies will do to you but your the only enemy you ever seem to lose to," you continued walking around him, he never tore his eyes from you watching. "You know why Rogers can do what he wants? He never dignified school yard taunts with the response so yeah congratulations!" You made your around to the front door.

"Y/N." Tony whispered.

"You redefined your legacy congratulations." You stated.

"It's was an act of political sacrifice!" Tony exclaimed. Your froze in front of the door before turning your head, seeing Tony in the corner of your  vision.

"Sacrifice?" You question. You turned so you were facing Tony, your eyes glazed over. "I languish in a loveless marriage in London I lived only to read your letters. I look at you and think 'God what have we done with our lives, and where did it get us.' But that doesn't wipe the tears or the years away but I'm back and I'm here to stay and do you know what I'm here to do?" Tony took your hand.

"Y/N." You ripped your hand away looking at him with hatred.

"I'm not here for you." Tony felt himself break a little at that statement. Stepping around him your steps led you away from him. "I know my sister like I know my own mind you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind and a million years ago she said this ones mine," You looked at Tony who had tears in his eyes. "So I stood by, do you know why?" You asked, you felt your blood boil in your skin. "I love my sister more than anything in this life! I will chose her happiness over mine every time! Pepper!" You drew out.

"Pepper." He whispered as you continued.

"Is the best thing in our lives! So never lose sight of the fact that you've been blessed with the best wife!" You shoved him into a wall. He allowed you to hurt him he deserved it. "Congratulations! For the rest of your life, every sacrifice you make is for my sister give her the best life!" The front door opened. "Congratulations." Was the last thing you said to Tony before slamming the door behind you.

________________
This sucks but I regret nothing

Vote/Comment