{28} Luke Cage: My Hero

You ran for your dear life. A man was chasing you with a knife in hand. The street was deserted seeing as it was 3:00am.

"Help!" You screamed. Looking back you saw the man gaining on you. Looking forward your eyes widened as you ran into someone.

You fell to the ground groaning in pain.

"I'm so sorry." The man quickly held his hand out to help you up.

"Help me." You whisper to the tall very muscular African American man. He looked up as the man who chased you game to a stop.

"Hand the woman over and we won't have any trouble!" The man sneered, holding his knife up. The man you ran into helped you up and pushed you behind him.

You were terrified.

"Why don't you leave before you regret coming here tonight."

"Ooh and who are you supposed to be Captain America?"

"Luke Cage actually. And like I said..." stepping forward. "I think you should leave." Luke told the man.

The man scoffed.

"You asked for it." He said before thrusting his knife forward. The mans eyes widened in fear when his knife didn't even leave a scratch on Luke. "What the hell are you!?"

"Just a man trying to help someone out." Luke says taking the knife. He brought it down on his arm but it made no mark.

You watched in amazement from behind as the man who was chasing you was horrified.

"Fuck that man." The man said before running away.

Luke dropped the knife and looked at you.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" You quickly shook your head.

"No he didn't, thankfully. Uh thank you so much. Your like one of those superheroes or something." He shook his head.

"I'm no hero." He stated. You look up at him and with a straight face you say,

"Well your my hero."

____________________
First Luke Cage one shot I hope it was okay.

I need ideas for a new user name.

Vote/Comment