{39} The Avengers: I said I'd be back

It wasn't the biggest break but for me it was a good one from writing even though since I've said I was on break I posted 2 new stories.

I hope you guys had a good X-Mas and New Years. Mine was okay, but it's been very rocky with me because the day after Christmas my Mom-mom passed away and Friday was the funeral and its just been very iffy for me and I've been a mess. It's been hard. But listening to Hamilton and writing has distracted me and instead of crying over family matters I cry listening to 'Its Quiet Uptown and Stay Alive Reprise.'

____________________________________

You pulled up into the garage, your bags in the back seat. You felt jittery. Your palms felt sweaty against the steering wheel.

Taking the key out of the ignition and putting it in your pocket you got out. Stepping into the elevator you pressed the button and you went up.

You leaned against the wall as the door opens. They were all sitting around the table talking. No one noticed your presence as you crept up.

"I hope I didn't miss much." Everyone looked at you in surprise. Wanda leapt up and hugged you tightly.

"We kissed you." She told you as you chuckled. Next Steve stepped up and hugged you and one by one you had your greetings with the team.

You plop down on the couch between Bucky and Natasha.

"See you guys were worried for nothing. I said I'd be back."

____________________
Vote/Comment