{31} Bucky Barnes: Baby its Cold Outside

Day 2

Who's excited to see Spiderman: Homecoming? I watched the trailer and I'm so hyped for it. I love how Tony is in it being a mentor to Peter. And holy shit Michael Keaton is in it playing Vulture. I'm siked to see this movie can 7/17/17 come any faster?

__________________

You laid there on the couch bundled in blankets. Christmas music played softly in the background. It was nice and quiet...that is until your boyfriend ran into your apartment.

"Shit it's so cold outside." He stated, taking his coat and kicking his boots off. You chuckled. He went into your shared room, assuming he went to go get changed into something dryer.

He came out pouting.

"Why are you pouting?" You asked.

"Baby it's cold outside can we snuggle?" He asked you. How could you resist that puppy dog look? You lightly laughed. Moving the blankets aside you scooted over and patted the spot next to you. Bucky came over and laid beside you before you threw the blanket on the both of you. 

You got into a more comfortable position as Bucky wrapped his arms around you as your head rested on his chest.

"I love you Y/N."

You smiled.

"I love you too Buck."

_____________________________

Short and simple.

Vote/Comment