{45} Tony Stark: Say NO to This

Song by Lin-Manuel Miranda

Featuring Rhodey as Burr
Justin Hammer as James Reynolds
Tony as Hamilton

You as Maria Reynolds

Warning some parts are a tad sexual but it's no smut though.

This is probably my last Hamilton one-shot then I go back to my normal ones and btw I need requests so pm me or comment here if you have a request if it's anything involving smut I suggest going to my Marvel Smut book and requesting it there.

___________________

"There's nothing like summer in the city. Someone under stress meets someone looking pretty. There's trouble in the air, you can smell it. And Tony's by himself. I'll let him tell it..."
-

"I hadn't slept in a week, I was weak, I was awake, you never seen a bastard orphan, more in need of a break. Longing for Pepper, and missing my wife. That's when Miss Y/N L/N walked into my life." Tony says.

You rushed up to the front doors of the Malibu house, knocking on the door harshly. It felt like forever until someone opened it. The man was taller than her, messy hair and a goyte. He had bags under his eyes as if he hasn't slept in days. You looked up at him apologetically.

"I'm so sorry to bother you at home. But I don't know where to go, and I came here all alone. My husband's doin' me wrong, beatin' me, cheatin' me, mistreatin' me...Suddenly he's up and gone. I don't have the means to go on." You explained to the man. He sighed.

"So I offered her a loan, I offered to walk her home, she said,"

"You're to kind sir."

"I gave her 50k that I had socked away, she lived a block away."

Tony tiredly walked the woman home. He was surprised at himself to say the least. He's never done something like this before.....being nice I mean.

"This one's mine." You stated as the two of you walked up to the door. Unlocking the door your face heated up.

"Um I know this is a lot to ask but can you stay for a little? I don't want to be alone." Tony's eyes trailed across you and with a small smirk nodded. You smiled and let him in.

"I'll be right back." You tell him before quickly running up the stairs to your room. Tony looked around the place as he walked over to the couch. He knew he shouldn't be here. He had so much work to do with his suits. Tony was going to tell her that he had to leave once she came back. He heard her footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey listen I'm sorry but I really need to-" He cut himself off once he saw you standing there wearing only lingerie.

"Stay?" You asked coyly, blushing. Tony looked at her stunned. She slowly walked over grabbing his head and leading him up to your bed.

"That's when I began to pray: Lord show me how to say no to this. I don't know how to say no to this." He thought to himself as he stood in your room, you lying on your bed on your back rubbing your legs slowly together.  "But my god she looks so helpless. And her body's screaming 'hell yes."

You smirked at him.

"Noo, show me how to say no to this. I don't know how to say no to this. In my mind I'm trying to go."

'Go, go, go.'

"Then her mouth is on mine, and I don't say..." Tony slowly pushed you back on the bed where he hover over you, attaching his lips to your neck.

"No! Say no to this! 4x"

-

'I wish I could say that was the last time. I said that last time. It became a pastime.  A month into this endeavor I received a letter, From a Mr. Justin Hammer, even better, it said:

"Dear Sir, I hope this letter finds you in good health
And in a prosperous enough position to put wealth
In the pockets of people like me: down on their luck
You see, that was my wife who you decided to-

"Fuck." Tony muttered to himself as he continued to read the letter.

Uh-oh! You made the wrong sucker a cuckold
So time to pay the piper for the pants you unbuckled
And hey, you can keep seein' my whore wife
If the price is right: if not I'm telling your wife"

'I hid the letter and I raced to her place. Screamed "How could you?!" in her face.' Y/N's eyes widened in realization as tears formed. Quickly shaking her head she said,

"No, sir."

'Half dressed, apologetic. A mess, she looked pathetic, she cried:

"Please don't go Tony!" You cried, grabbing his arm as you dropped to your knee's helpless.

"Was your whole story a setup?" Tony asked her clearly pissed.

"I don't know about any letter!" You cried.

"I didn't say anything about a letter. Now stop crying! Goddamnit get up!" He yelled at you.

"I didn't know any better." You say releasing his arm as he took a step back.

"How could I do this?" He asked himself, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Please don't leave me here with him helpless." You begged him. " Just give him what he wants and you can have me!" You slowly stood up.

"I don't want you." He told you as you walked towards him, he backed away.

""Whatever you want..." You trailed off pushing him into a chair and straddling him. "If you pay, you can stay!"

"I don't..." Tony trailed off as you took his hands and made them trail all around your body. He looked up to the ceiling.

"Oh, lord show me how to say no to this. I don't know how to say no to this. Cuz the situation's helpless."

"Helpless." You say.

"And her body's screaming, "Hell, yes"

You grinded against him, causing him to moan.

"How can I say no to this? There's nowhere I can go...." Tony trailed off.

"When her body's on mine I do not say,

"No, Say no this! NO!"

The night was filled with bliss between you and him. Together you now laid in your bed. In the morning the bedroom door opened causing Tony to wake up. He look at the foot of the bed and there stood Justin Hammer with a big smirk on his face.

"So?" He asked. Tony looked at your sleeping figure then to Justin.

"No body needs to know."

_______________________

This was hard to make  but I think it turned out okay.

Vote/Comment