{37} Natasha Romanoff: Ice-Skating

Day 8

This is my favorite one so far out of all of them.
________________

"Y/N don't worry you'll be fine." Natasha assured you as she walked backwards to the stand where you rent ice skates.

You sighed heavily.

"I know I just don't want to fall."

"Don't worry I'll catch you." She says with a wink and a small smirk causing you to blush.

"O-okay."

-

Both of your skates were tied and you cautiously walked to the entrance. Natasha stood there on the ice with here hands on her hips as she saw you hesitating to walk on. Pushing her foot slightly against the ice she slid easily forward.

She held both of her hands for you to take. Reaching out you took them and slowly stepped onto the ice.

Natasha started out slow with skating backwards, pulling you along so you can get use to it. You kept looking at your feet as you were pulled along.

"Hey." Natasha said, pulling your attention away from your feet. "Don't look at your feet, look at me okay?" You nodded.

Once your eyes connected with her gorgeous ones you couldn't look away even if you tried. The same went with her whenever she looked into you E/C eyes.

Without you realizing it Natasha skated faster. Her hands slowly slid away from yours and the next thing you knew you were skating yourself!

You smiled wildly at her.

"I did it!" You exclaim excitedly but your once happy face quickly changed as you slipped, falling back on the ice.

Hitting the ice hard you groaned as you slid a few feet on the ice. Natasha was by your side in a second.

"Are you okay?" She asked you. Her eyes filled with worry the most she's shown in public. Natasha's eyes soften and she sighed in relief once you began to laugh and soon she joined in herself.

After your laughing fit on the ice Natasha helped you stand back up.

"Can we get hit chocolate now?" You asked her with a pleading smile.

The red head chuckled.

"Sure Y/N." She says, taking your hand as you guys made your way back to the entrance of the rink.

_____________________
Vote/Comment