{20} Pietro Maximoff: Lesbian Thot

This one shot is based off of what happened at my house tonight with me and my moms boyfriend  after dinner😂😂

Pietro = moms bf
Tony= my mom

B/F = best friend
_____________________

It was after dinner, you, Tony and Pietro.

Pietro sat across from you and Tony besides you.

"I'm not a lesbian thot!" You exclaimed, wide eyed. Your jaw slightly slacked.

"Yeah, okay." Pietro said, sitting back in his chair with his arms crossed.

"I'm not even a lesbian!" You told him.

"You sure about that? With all the women you bring up to your room? We don't know what you guys do in there." He stated. You rolled your eyes and leaned back in your own chair.

"You're right Pietro. In all honesty I don't even remember their names." You say playing along as you crossed your own arms.

"See what I mean! You're a lesbian thot. Bringing home a bunch of women-" You cut him off with,

"More women then you've ever been with." You commented. Pietro stared at you as you and Tony bursted out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Pietro asked Tony.

"That was pretty funny." He said as Pietro got up and put away his dirty dish and sitting back down as Tony left.

-
"I'm not a lesbian." You groan, throwing your head back.

All you got in response was a "mhm"

You glare at him.

"All I hear from B/F is her screaming." You scoffed, staring wide eyed at Pietro.

"B/F? She's my best friend! That's just...no!" You shook your head, standing up. You started walking away but you knew you had to make a comment. You looked back at him and said,

"Then I guess I'm doing something right then." His face contorted in disgust as you laughed, walking away.

__________________________

Vote/Comment