{49} Avengers: Glasglow Smile

It's a bit bloody in this one
____________________

You were kidnapped by Hydra. Why? Because the Avengers managed to capture the Head of one of the biggest Hydra facilities in Europe.

You've been beaten you've been bruised. But that didn't bother you because you can handle it.

The cell they held you in creaked open and two guards walked in and pulling you up onto your feet.

They didn't say anything as they dragged you through the facility.

"No offense but the place looks like shit." You commented.

"Shut up bitch!" One of the guards snapped.

"Aw is the wittle princess angry because their leader got taken?" You asked the guard with a fake pout and spoke in a voice that sound led like you were talking to a baby. Suddenly your face made impact with the metal wall. You heard the crunch of your nose once it made contact.

You cried out from the pain as blood dropped from your nose. It was definitely broken and majorly bruised.

"Anything else you want to say?" The guard asked you with a growl as he pushed you through the entrance doors. Ahead was a empty lot. But you saw the Avengers....your friends and standing in between them were the leader.

'Seriously a trade off?' You thought.

Silently you walked up to them.

"Actually there is something I want to say....you're a fucking pussy."

"That's it." The guard kicked the back of your knee causing you to fall down on them. He gripped your hair yanking it back so you looked up.

"Y/N!" You heard your friends yell.  A knife was pulled out.

"No!" Steve yelled throwing his shield. Surprisingly the guard dodged it.

From where you stood your friends didn't have a clear shot because they could shoot you.

"You're going to regret that." The guard stated.

"I'm not scared of you."

In one swift movement the knife moved.

A scream escaped as you were released. Everything happening in slow motion.

Your hands hit the ground slowly down your impact to the ground as you cried from the pain.

You laid on the ground as the guards were shot and killed. Bringing a shaky hand to your face you barely touched it. Both sides of your face were sliced through to your mouth giving you a permanent smile.

___________________
Idek wtf this is but yea.

Vote/Comment