{26} Bucky Barnes: Parallel Universe

You woke up with a gasp, sitting up you look around. You didn't recognize where you were. There was movement besides you. You saw Bucky still fast asleep. You smiled but your face dropped once you saw his left arm...it wasn't metal.

"What the hell!" You matter to your self before tanking the blanket down, but you saw no metal arm.

"Babe? What're you doing?" Bucky asked you. He squinted his eyes allowing them to adjust before rubbing them.

"Bucky your arm." You say slightly scared. You didn't know what the hell was going on or where you were.

"Bucky? Sweetheart are you still drunk?" He asked you.

"What? No!" You said defensively.

"Are you but feeling well? Cause I can cancel lunch with Chris if you're sick." He told me. You looked at him confused.

"Chris? Who the hell is Chris?" You asked him. By this point he was wide awake and sat up in bed.

"Chris Evans and Y/N whatever your doing it isn't funny." He told you.

"I'm not doing anything Bucky!" You exclaimed, getting out of bed.

"I'm not Bucky!" He said. "I'm Sebastian Stan, remember? Your boyfriend?" He said slowly as he looked at you worried.

"Oh my god." You whispered. You felt like you were losing your mind. "I-I need some air." Turning away you sped walked out of the room. Thankfully this Sebastian guy didn't follow you.

Walking out of the room you spotted the clock on the wall which read 11:00am.

"Yeah man I'm sorry." You hear Sebastian in the other room. "I think whatever she drank last night is still affecting her Chris."

Silence.

"Because she's got herself thinking that I'm Bucky Barnes. I mean with how much she drank and her loving MCU I guess I shouldn't be surprised." He gone quiet again before he chuckled. "Yeah I know. Man I'll talk to you later. Yeah I'll tell her you said hi. Okay bye."

You looked down at yourself, you were wearing a t-shirt and leggings.

You ran to the door wear you seen shoes that looked like they'd fit you.

"Babe? Where are you going? I called off lunch with Chris, you're clearing still drunk or too hungover to function right now. Let's just go back to bed and you'll be better in a few hours." Sebastian told you but you shook your head.

"No I need to leave." You quickly say before running out with him calling your name.

-

Maybe this was some sick twisted dream, you thought. Or maybe Hydra captured you and is planting here allusions in your head.

"Oh I love seeing you so confused and fretting about." A voice said. You look besides you and you see an old woman standing there with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" You say as you looked at her. Her brown eyes flickered a brilliant color of green for a moment. You gasp. "Loki!" You seethed stepping forward threateningly. "What the hell is this? Why are you doing this?" You growled. He/she smirked.

"For my own amusement darling."

"Send me back Loki!" You hissed.

"Oh your no fun."

"Loki please." Tears gathered in your eyes. He huffed.

"Are you sure? Here there's no aliens, no gods, superheroes etc. You can have a normal life here with the man you left upstairs." Yours eyes softened but you shook your head.

"He's not Bucky. He may look like him but it's not him." You sighed.

"Very well." With a snap of his fingers your vision blackened.

-

You gasp and sat up quickly in bed, breathing heavily.

"Doll are you all right?" Bucky laid besides you. The lamp on his side was on and you can perfectly see his metal arm. You shifted in relief before laying back down, snuggling into his side.

"I am now." You say.

__________________
The next one-shot is kinda a Bucky and Steve but it's not at the same time because it's going to be Chris and Sebastian but you'll see where Steve and Bucky play into it.

Vote/Comment