{54} Avengers: Where have you been?

Idk wtf this is ig an explanation for lack of updates.

______________________

A knock to your office made you look up for a moment before you continued to type away on your laptop.

"Doll please open the door. We haven't seen you in over a month!" Bucky's muffled voice came through the door.

"Do you hate us or something?" Clint asked, as he stood besides Bucky. You ignored them as you typed away.

"Do you think she's tired of us?" Natasha asked with her arms crossed. Tony shrugged as Steve scratched the back of his head.

"I can force her out." Loki suggested. "Unlike you imps Brianna (me the author) can actually tolerate me." Thor clamped a hand on his brothers shoulder.

"Enough Loki." Thor told him before raising a fist and knocked on the door but got no response.

"I had enough we need answers!" Wanda stated using her powers to open the door. Loki followed suit closing the door, locking the others out leaving Wanda and Loki in the room alone with the author. The girl who used to pay attention to them.

"Brianna we need to talk." Wanda told her. Brianna looked up in surprise seeing Wanda and Loki.

"How did you get in here?" She asked closing her laptop shut.

"Where have you been? You're barely here. Your readers need you to keep writing, you have so much unfinished work." Loki exclaimed. Brianna dropped her face into her hands.

"I know." She looked up at them. "I'm sorry I haven't been updating much or anything on wattpad I just......" She trailed off.

"Well what is it? Are you....are you using another sight?" Loki asked in horror. Brianna sighed before standing up and walking around to Loki.

"Loki...Wanda, I have been ok Tumblr." They gasp in unison. There was yelling outside the door.

"You're cheating on us!" Tony yelled. She sighed.

"I haven't I just. I've been writing on tumblr-"

"Is wattpad not enough? Are we not enough for you?" Wanda questioned hurt. You shook your head.

"No I just...Hamilton has consumed me and now Heathers the musical. I don't know what happened to me but it consumed me! I haven't forgotten you or wattpad. I swear I haven't! I'll do better I just. This needs to end." Loki had tears in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Wanda asked. You sighed.

"I haven't decided yet." Turning around Brianna walked back to her seat and opened her laptop. " Aside from Tumblr I caught writers block on here." They gasped.  "But I'm trying. I'm trying to update but it's going to be slow at least for my stories. For this book...I'm not sure it may go faster if I have an idea but other then that nothing." Brianna explained to them. "I'm just going through a snag. But I'm not completely gone at least for now I'm not gone. Now go. I need time to think. I have so much work to do."

Loki and Wanda glanced at one another before leaving the room. The Avengers pestered them for answers which Loki and Wanda provided.

They were relived that you were staying.

___________________
Vote/Comment