{15} Bucky Barnes: Bullied

Warning: Swearing, Bucky being bullied, Tony getting his ear nearly ripped off by reader and threats

I got the idea from this Sebastian Stan imagine book.
________________

You were the proud girlfriend of Bucky Barnes. After Tony and Steve made up with the whole Civil War thing and Steve brought Bucky into the Avengers you got pretty close to him and soon became his girlfriend.

The two of you sat at the island of the kitchen eating breakfast that he made the two of you.

"Mm this is delicious Bucky." You commented. He smiled at you.

"Good I'm glad you like it." He says leaning over and kissing you on the cheek causing you to blush.

A groan came from behind the two of you.

"This kitchen is a mess!" Tony exclaimed walking in. "Do I live in a barn yard or something?" You rolled your eyes as you continued to eat your food.

"Sorry Stark I-" Bucky began but Tony rudely cut him off.

"What do you need to receive orders or something to do something to get something done?" Your eyes widened at what Tony said. You saw Bucky clench his fist under the counter. You grab his flesh hand with yours before glaring at Tony.

"No he doesn't but do you need to receive this foot up your ass?" You spat at Tony. He raised his hands in mock defense.

"No I don't, just tell frosty to clean up." He stated before walking away.

"Are you okay?" You ask Bucky worriedly. He nodded. You gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Starks a dick just ignore him."

"Yeah, I know." Bucky said quietly.

Few hours later...

You walk with Nat and Steve talking about some mission coming up when you guys heard yelling from the kitchen. You guys jogged over there and saw Tony and Bucky there.

Bucky looked like he was going to break something as Tony looked pissed off.

"What's going on here?" Steve asked in authoritative tone.

"Oh nothing other then the fact a monster killed a ton of innocent people everything is fine." Tony stated sarcastically.

You were fuming as you stomped over to him.

"You know what Stark, I fucking had it with you!" You yelled before grabbing his ear and yanking him forward. "Do you honestly believe he did that on purpose?!" You yell at him.

"Ow! Jesus my ear!" He said.

"That wasn't him who did that Tony it was Hydra! Hydra made him do that! He was brainwashed for fucking 70 years! That was the Winter Soldier and not Bucky!" You continued. "And Tony I swear to fucking God if you don't quit bitching about your ear I'm going to rip it off and shove it down your fucking throat!" You took a deep breath. "It wasn't his fault Stark. If he knew, if Bucky knew and had control over what he was doing he would have stopped." You say much calmer that time. Releasing his ear he stood up with his hand against it. You pulled back your fist and punched him square in the face.

"Okay now I'm satisfied." You say.

___________________
If you guys have requests that would be great.

Self promo
And hey guys I have an X-Men fanfic out Calle Little Talks, you guys should check it out!

Vote/Comment