{34} Pietro Maximoff: Cool Down

Day 5

So apparently someone is supposed to shoot up  my school tomorrow 4th period and my mom got a call from the school about it and I'm being made to go tomorrow and she's picking me up early .....at 4th period.

So tomorrow should be interesting and slightly scary if it's legit.

Well that's what you missed on Glee!
______________

You were angry. Your family were supposed to come up for Christmas but instead are going to the Bahamas leaving you alone on Christmas because your friends have plans. Your  boots crunched against the snow as you walked through the park.

A blur of blue flew passed you before you met with a face full of snow. You gasp in surprise and because of the snow.

"Pietro" You yelled at him. He stood their with a smirk.

"What? You looked like you needed to cool down so I helped you." Glaring at him you walked around him and continued walking. He caught up to you, walking backwards besides you.

"What's wrong Princessa? If it's because of the snow, I'm sorry it was just a joke." He tells you. You shook your head.

"It's fine Piet I'm just having a bad day." You told him. His hand grasped your arm, not tightly but firmly.

"Princessa what's wrong?" His blue eyes showed concern and worry. You sighed and came to a stop.

"I have to spend Christmas alone this year because my family decided to all go to the Bahamas leaving me alone. And everyone else I know has plans, thus leaving me alone." You explain with a quiet sniffle at the end. You rubbed your eye with the palm of your hand.

"Y/N please do not be so upset." Pietro says while pulling you into him, wrapping his arms around you. "You can spend Christmas with Wanda and I. She will not mind. No one should be alone on Christmas." Looking up at him you reminded him of a lost looking puppy.

"Really?" You sniffled. He smiled softly and gave you a soft kiss on the head.

"Really."

________________________

Vote/Comment